Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone ever forgotten to undress before getting in the shower?

    No? Just me? multiple times? ok then.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      gross...we're not 9 years old anymore lol
      hahahaaa
      you ever do it with a girl in the shower with you? Iv had mixed reactions.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Has anyone ever forgotten to undress before getting in the shower?

        No? Just me? multiple times? ok then.
        lmao

        I suppose I can't laugh, a handful of times in my adult life I had that dream that you're at the toilet pissing and then......well....you know

        Comment


        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          lmao

          I suppose I can't laugh, a handful of times in my adult life I had that dream that you're at the toilet pissing and then......well....you know
          eesh...never had that happen....

          but yea, sometimes I get up, super groggy, start the shower, brush my teeth, and then just get in the shower, 2 mins later realize im wearing boxers......

          I've honestly done it close to a dozen times.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Has anyone ever forgotten to undress before getting in the shower?

            No? Just me? multiple times? ok then.
            haha no.
            But last night I was all stoney baloney and I went to put the capresso pot on the stove top. Good thing I caught myself.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              hahahaaa
              you ever do it with a girl in the shower with you? Iv had mixed reactions.
              lool...haven't done that alone so no, I would never think to do so with a woman in the shower. I'll give you points for bravery though

              Comment


              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                lool...haven't done that alone so no, I would never think to do so with a woman in the shower. I'll give you points for bravery though
                Dezz's mom said to me: "Dude....those are my feet youre pissing on!!" and slapped me in the face.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Dezz's mom said to me: "Dude....those are my feet youre pissing on!!" and slapped me in the face.
                  JP would be in the shower with a broad that calls him dude
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    lool...haven't done that alone so no, I would never think to do so with a woman in the shower. I'll give you points for bravery though
                    Well I wouldnt recommend it on the first date

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      JP would be in the shower with a broad that calls him dude
                      lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I'd argue he just got fatter. His noggin was always rather....rotund.....

                        It's the fact his full seasons in Minny were horribly mediocre, and then all of a sudden: best power hitter in the game. OOOOOOOOK....
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          JP would be in the shower with a broad that calls him dude
                          As long as she's under 5'3" and under 115 lbs, I don't care what she calls me.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Well I wouldnt recommend it on the first date
                            Though, if you get her into the shower on a first date, bravo.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Boston, city of cheaters.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Bahston, wicked city of cheatahs.
                                FTFY
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X