Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This may come as a surprise — “this” referring to Percy Harvin’s presence on the New York Jets — but the move makes accounting sense, at least. Harvin’s got four years of a $41.5 million deal remaining. If the Jets cut him before March 19, they give a sixth-round pick to Seattle and pay him zero more dollars. If they don’t, they send the Seahawks a fourth-rounder1 and lock themselves into about $10 million, plus whatever the going rate is for a veteran Gatorade sommelier."

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      "I get to have sex with Mila Kunis." Ashton Kutcher tells a crowd that he's living the dream

Her dirty talk is probably terrible though cause all you would hear is Meg from Family Guy.

"Feels so good"
      "shut up Meg..."
      this is a non-issue if you don't watch cartoons.....because youre a ****ing adult.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        this is a non-issue if you don't watch cartoons.....because youre a ****ing adult.
        Soooo what?
        I can always watch Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, all of the old Loony Toons.

Comment

• https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/ph...78588&__tn__=E
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Soooo what?
            I can always watch Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, all of the old Loony Toons.
            Southpark
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Toronto?!?! Trif life....
              Those are the mean streets, I tell ya.

Comment

I almost got hit by an old lady driving a Sentra today. I was on my road, and she was pulling out of her driveway, she stopped at the top, so I assumed that meant she saw me driving down the road.....but then as im like 15 yards away, she starts pulling out. so im skidding, slamming the brakes riding my horn like WTF and she DOESN'T EVEN LOOK MY DIRECTION!! Not only did she not look BEFORE pulling into the road....she didn't look AFTER I left rubber on the road, and was beeping for 5 seconds. Didn't even turn her head or anything. So ****in sketchy. You should lose your license at 65 and have to prove every year youre worthy of keeping it.
                Everyone over 70 should have to take a test every 2 years or something. It will never happen though, it would be political suicide for anyone supporting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Hey Sarc
                  Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Whattup Sarc
                  Ahem..
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Ahem..
                    Yes, satan?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I almost got hit by an old lady driving a Sentra today. I was on my road, and she was pulling out of her driveway, she stopped at the top, so I assumed that meant she saw me driving down the road.....but then as im like 15 yards away, she starts pulling out. so im skidding, slamming the brakes riding my horn like WTF and she DOESN'T EVEN LOOK MY DIRECTION!! Not only did she not look BEFORE pulling into the road....she didn't look AFTER I left rubber on the road, and was beeping for 5 seconds. Didn't even turn her head or anything. So ****in sketchy. You should lose your license at 65 and have to prove every year youre worthy of keeping it.
                      I am not opposed to having to relicense drivers over the age of 65 every 2-3 years. 75+ every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        I am not opposed to having to relicense drivers over the age of 65 every 2-3 years. 75+ every year.
                        Yep. But Dezz is right. Although it's the right thing to do, it's political suicide to back that kind of decision.
                        But ya know....**** safety, amirite?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Southpark
                          Yep that too.

Comment

Yep. But Dezz is right. Although it's the right thing to do, it's political suicide to back that kind of decision.
                            But ya know....**** safety, amirite?
                            AARP will trot out the stats about how elderly drivers are in fewer accidents than any other demo and ignore how many accidents are caused by eldery drivers that are not directly involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Ahem..
                              Ahem.

Comment

• This one old lady almost ran me over while I was crossing the street. Then wanted to give me attitude.

I was like *****, I will beat the **** outta your old dusty ***.

Comment

Working...
                                X