Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhhhh
    Also..It's Sieg Heil.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Uhhhhhhhhhhh

      The school system has failed you
      Isn't wwhd an acronym for (What would (insert name here) do?)

      Kinda like WWJD?
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Oh...what would Hitler do.

        And you said Sieg Heil because..Hitler.

        Gotcha. It just took me awhile lol. Well SORRY most (normal) people wouldn't ask what would Hitler do, so that's why I was like wtf does the H stand for.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • AND IT'S FROM THAT DAMN SUITS SHOW HE WATCHES.

          NO WONDER I DIDNT GET IT.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Thinkin' they lions and tigers and bears, I go huntin'
            Put heads on my fire place, oh my, take time
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              waaaaah
              People just cant help but bully me when I have a vulnerable moment. It isnt fair.

              People should just be able to ignore it instead of trying to hurt people more. There was never a problem until 2 days ago.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                People just cant help but bully me when I have a vulnerable moment. It isnt fair.

                People should just be able to ignore it instead of trying to hurt people more. There was never a problem until 2 days ago.
                Dad
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • I have to leave every message board because people always turn on the weakest one.

                  People are so vile.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    I have to leave every message board because people always turn on the weakest one.

                    People are so vile.
                    I reported you so you can be banned as requested.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I reported you so you can be banned as requested.
                      We can either get me banned or you can apologize for bullying me and things can return to thr wat they were 4 days ago.

                      Comment


                      • It Was Written is slightly better than Illmatic.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          It Was Written is slightly better than Illmatic.
                          Both are fire
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Both are fire
                            Yes, both are fire.
                            With one being more fire than the other ever so slightly.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Yes, both are fire.
                              With one being more fire than the other ever so slightly.
                              That's your opinion. Not fact. Opinion.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                That's your opinion. Not fact. Opinion.
                                Lol Is that what I sound like?
                                Jesus I'm annoying.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X