Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    It Was Written is slightly better than Illmatic.
    Nope.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      We can either get me banned or you can apologize for bullying me and things can return to thr wat they were 4 days ago.
      I was not as drunk 4 days ago as i am now so I can't speak to how we were then.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Nope.
        Yeah, I don't think so, either.

        I listen to IWW more now, but that's only because Illmatic was THAT good -- enough to make me actually want to hear more from him.

        I see it like a Godfather/Godfather II-type deal.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Nope.
          It's da troof
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • damn pipes froze

            Comment


            • The world is blowing up as we speak. This mass beheading is a nightmare.
              I wonder what our nightmare of a President will call it........."Beachfront violence"?
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                The world is blowing up as we speak. This mass beheading is a nightmare.
                I wonder what our nightmare of a President will call it........."Beachfront violence"?
                Dont get me started....
                Hes a disgrace. He wont even call the Taliban terrorists anymore. They just shot up a school and killed over 140 kids and teachers two months ago, no big deal. Just like his "Afghan surge" he sends congress a declaration of war against ISIS with a timeline on it......How ****ing dumb is this man?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Dont get me started....
                  Hes a disgrace. He wont even call the Taliban terrorists anymore. They just shot up a school and killed over 140 kids and teachers two months ago, no big deal. Just like his "Afghan surge" he sends congress a declaration of war against ISIS with a timeline on it......How ****ing dumb is this man?
                  23 months more of this.
                  Tic friggin toc.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • I don't understand how you guys are talking about this stuff as if it hasn't always been happening throughout history. The Middle East also isn't the only place it's happening right now. Isis is an American production anyways so I don't know why you guys are that angry about them.
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      I don't understand how you guys are talking about this stuff as if it hasn't always been happening throughout history. The Middle East also isn't the only place it's happening right now. Isis is an American production anyways so I don't know why you guys are that angry about them.
                      Three words.......

                      OH MY GOD!!!!!

                      I know you're Canadian but you CAN'T be that uninformed.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Three words.......

                        OH MY GOD!!!!!

                        I know you're Canadian but you CAN'T be that uninformed.
                        Being an Egyptian Coptic Christian myself, I am very much concerned. These despicable savage barbarian scumbags need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Thankfully our army is actually doing something about it. Meanwhile Obama is telling us to get off our high horse, this man is worse than pathetic.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          Being an Egyptian Coptic Christian myself, I am very much concerned. These despicable savage barbarian scumbags need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Thankfully our army is actually doing something about it. Meanwhile Obama is telling us to get off our high horse, this man is worse than pathetic.
                          Evidently being outraged at beheadings and the burning alive of people is "getting on our high horse".

                          When first I heard of this I immediately thought of you.
                          It's a horrible thing. I know it must hit home for you.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Evidently being outraged at beheadings and the burning alive of people is "getting on our high horse".

                            When first I heard of this I immediately thought of you.
                            It's a horrible thing. I know it must hit home for you.
                            I'm lucky because we're here, but our family in Egypt are the ones who are shaken by it the most. It's open season on Christians in the Middle East and has been that way forever.

                            These ISIS subhumans take the cake though, I don't think the world has seen this level of savagery since the days of Hitler. It's even worse now because they got the technology and internet to broadcast their barbarism to the rest of the world.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              I'm lucky because we're here, but our family in Egypt are the ones who are shaken by it the most. It's open season on Christians in the Middle East and has been that way forever.

                              These ISIS subhumans take the cake though, I don't think the world has seen this level of savagery since the days of Hitler. It's even worse now because they got the technology and internet to broadcast their barbarism to the rest of the world.
                              At least it seems that Egypt now has the right leader in Sissi.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                At least it seems that Egypt now has the right leader in Sissi.
                                +1.....said this while many in the West were calling it a "coup". That was not a coup, that was the country saying they won't accept a terrorist from the Muslim Brotherhood for a leader. Without the stability of the army Egypt would become Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen...etc.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X