Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I was not as drunk 4 days ago as i am now so I can't speak to how we were then.
    I consider the matter resolved but people are still being beligerent.

    If you cant admit you were wrong then just drop it. Nothing you say will make me see things any differently than what they truly are because I have a perfect sense of morality. You cant corrupt me to your way of thinking.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I consider the matter resolved but people are still being beligerent.

      If you cant admit you were wrong then just drop it. Nothing you say will make me see things any differently than what they truly are because I have a perfect sense of morality. You cant corrupt me to your way of thinking.
      For God's sake don't off yourself.
      Pizz isn't worth it.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Snow sucks
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Snow sucks
          I'll be getting that later

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            For God's sake don't off yourself.
            Pizz isn't worth it.
            Don't you ****ing tell DSP what to do!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I'll be getting that later
              You know I don't mean cocaine, right?
              Haha I'm so hilarious
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                For God's sake don't off yourself.
                Pizz isn't worth it.
                It always kills the mood when I get personal.

                Sorry. My therapist has been on vacation for 2 weeks.

                Comment


                • Damn, my aunt put my grandmom in a nursing home a couple of weeks ago. Went to go see her today. Man, let me tell you, that place is depressing.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Damn, my aunt put my grandmom in a nursing home a couple of weeks ago. Went to go see her today. Man, let me tell you, that place is depressing.
                    Sorry to here that Bill I hope she doing ok

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by byron View Post
                      Sorry to here that Bill I hope she doing ok
                      Yeah, she is deteriorating physically (though still relatively strong at 95 years old), but I think that her new surroundings are gonna hasten her decline.

                      She used to live with us 3-4 days/week, and then stay at her home the rest of the week. Obviously now we're not in a position to take care of her, but she did have the option of having nurses at her own home to help her perform some menial tasks around the house. She didn't want that. Doesn't make sense to me. She'd rather lose her home and stay in a nursing home than stay in her home and have nurses on call/on duty.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Yeah, she is deteriorating physically (though still relatively strong at 95 years old), but I think that her new surroundings are gonna hasten her decline.

                        She used to live with us 3-4 days/week, and then stay at her home the rest of the week. Obviously now we're not in a position to take care of her, but she did have the option of having nurses at her own home to help her perform some menial tasks around the house. She didn't want that. Doesn't make sense to me. She'd rather lose her home and stay in a nursing home than stay in her home and have nurses on call/on duty.
                        Sad man maybe she thought she would be around people more her age ?

                        Comment


                        • Idk what her motives. She be scheming....
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • I'm your grandma
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Idk what her motives. She be scheming....
                              its a tough thing man hopefully she likes it

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Damn, my aunt put my grandmom in a nursing home a couple of weeks ago. Went to go see her today. Man, let me tell you, that place is depressing.
                                Dealing with the same thing with my grandma. She's relatively healthy now at least, but yes...being inside a nursing home really sucks the life outta ya. Sad place.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X