Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well, Verizon shut my internet off for copyright infringement. Just had to watch a 5 minute video on copyright infringment to restore the service.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      What's a rapper?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DvuHQ45a-U

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Well, Verizon shut my internet off for copyright infringement. Just had to watch a 5 minute video on copyright infringment to restore the service.
        hahaha thats it? No FBI?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          hahaha thats it? No FBI?
          No FBI. It was my 3rd warning. 3 strikes = 5 minute video.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Well, Verizon shut my internet off for copyright infringement. Just had to watch a 5 minute video on copyright infringment to restore the service.
            If you were black, a swat team would kick your door down and arrest you.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              If you were black, a swat team would kick your door down and arrest you.
              No they wouldn't. But Al Sharpton would surely be thrilled if they did.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                No they wouldn't. But Al Sharpton would surely be thrilled if they did.
                Marches would be everywhere
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Marches would be everywhere
                  There probably wouldn't even be any black people at these marches. It'd just be white college sophomores marching with their equally white, tweed-jacket, tenure-seeking professors.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    There probably wouldn't even be any black people at these marches. It'd just be white college sophomores marching with their equally white, tweed-jacket, tenure-seeking professors.
                    Lmao do you remember OWS?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • This guy held up this sign talking about how the 1% should pay college tuition, and this guy (I forget the guys name) asked this kid why and he goes "Because I want them to."

                      Hahaha
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        What's a rapper?
                        an endangered species.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Lmao do you remember OWS?
                          I didn't pay attention to it when it was happening. I'm sure it was filthy.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            This guy held up this sign talking about how the 1% should pay college tuition, and this guy (I forget the guys name) asked this kid why and he goes "Because I want them to."

                            Hahaha
                            Sounds like an Ivy league economics major.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Lmao do you remember OWS?
                              Of course. Today, the same 99%ers point to the stock market and claim Obamas making the economy better.

                              You cant make this stuff up.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Of course. Today, the same 99%ers point to the stock market and claim Obamas making the economy better.

                                You cant make this stuff up.
                                It's nothing new that all the wrong people are representing the right things. It certainly gives the wrong impression lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X