This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Lol I can't wait until Reese is blamed for another crap-tastic season.
    After John Mara's horrific failure to act this off season, JR is the ONLY guy I trust right now.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      After John Mara's horrific failure to act this off season, JR is the ONLY guy I trust right now.
      Coughlin apologists "We don't have the right players!"

Oh okay. It sucks that EVERY player we draft sucks and Coughlin can't coach them.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Can't believe I have to deal with another season of friggin Tom Coughlin.
        awwww poor babies...You have to put up with a hall of fame coach... how will you survive??????

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          awwww poor babies...You have to put up with a hall of fame coach... how will you survive??????
          You mean another season of losing, followed by excuses....Just like 2013 and 2014.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Weed

I smoked a bunch of weed last season to deal with the stupidity.

Comment

Coughlin apologists "We don't have the right players!"

Oh okay. It sucks that EVERY player we draft sucks and Coughlin can't coach them.
              Well when over half the roster are out with injuries, we dont

Comment

Well when over half the roster are out with injuries, we dont
                Dude, even when we are even relatively healthy we lose in the most head scratching ways.

And then we hear "I don't know what happened, thought we had a good week of practice, have to look at the tape."

Comment

You mean another season of losing, followed by excuses....Just like 2013 and 2014.
                  If the Giants make the playoffs next year will you change your tune?

Comment

• Oh lol and then the Coughlin apologists follow up with

"I'm sure he's just saving face for the media, we really don't know what goes on in practice"

But if he says we had a good week of practice then....

Comment

• If we let Andre Williams run into a wall 15-20x a game en route to a losing season again, FIRE.EVERONE.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Dude, even when we are even relatively healthy we lose in the most head scratching ways.

And then we hear "I don't know what happened, thought we had a good week of practice, have to look at the tape."
                        Examples? More over reaction from the finger pointers.

Comment

Oh lol and then the Coughlin apologists follow up with

"I'm sure he's just saving face for the media, we really don't know what goes on in practice"

But if he says we had a good week of practice then....
                          Who cares what he says to the media? haha Every coach in sports has the same answers for the same questions asked over and over.

Comment

Who cares what he says to the media? haha Every coach in sports has the same answers for the same questions asked over and over.
                            Yeah well, with the collapses we always suffered pre BM era, I'd like to think that maybe your good week of practices aren't working..aren't MAYBE you should actually change your game plan...aren't need MAYBE you shouldn't wait until week 15 to do so.

So excuse me for wanting an explanation. I'm not comfy being 6-10 and 7-9 just because we 2 Super Bowls in 8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Well, Verizon shut my internet off for copyright infringement. Just had to watch a 5 minute video on copyright infringment to restore the service.
                              This is why its awesome to live in a non fascist state where they don't monitor what you do on the internet
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Yeah well, with the collapses we always suffered pre BM era, I'd like to think that maybe your good week of practices aren't working..aren't MAYBE you should actually change your game plan...aren't need MAYBE you shouldn't wait until week 15 to do so.

So excuse me for wanting an explanation. I'm not comfy being 6-10 and 7-9 just because we 2 Super Bowls in 8 years.
                                Elaborate on that first run on sentence for me please.

No one is happy with losing seasons, thats not the issue. The issue is whos the best person to lead this team next year. The simple answer is Tommy Boy, not some baby faced college coach thats never coached a day in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X