This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASAP George ftw tbh imho fwiw
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      First off I never said 90s rap sucks, I said the stuff your always posting sucks. Like the jesus piece song you posted today, theres a reason only 5000 people have watched that video on youtube.
      So Sean P sucks because that one song has 5000 views on youtube? ok Buddy, do you want me to find a song of his with more than 400000 views. Will that make him good? lol
      Your logic is so ridiculous. Thats like saying Drakes better than Nas because hhis last album sold more.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        hmmm...yet here we are with both you and guru talking about Weezy and Drake a lot. So it sounds like you aren't aware of ****ty mainstream artists.
        That's your opinion.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          ASAP George ftw tbh imho fwiw
          420isms

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            420isms
            No, I'm just hyper-qualifying my posts. New era.

Comment

I think his point that there are more rapper still to this day who are much better, and they just aren't marketed like the iTunes juggernauts of today.

Tbh, I don't really care about those ones either because I just don't like hip hop the way I used to.....but after listening to it for the majority of my life I still know what TERRIBLE music is.
              Thats what I dont get. You know what hip hop sounds like. They know what it sounds like.... why do they settle for auto tuned garbage and wack djs that dont know how to scratch?

Comment

• Has DJ Khaled gone in yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Thats what I dont get. You know what hip hop sounds like. They know what it sounds like.... why do they settle for auto tuned garbage and wack djs that dont know how to scratch?
                  Because not every song is auto tuned and not every song that's played on the radio is my favorite. If you want to listen to Biggie 24/7 365 days a year be my guest. I have other music taste, some of which is mainstream.

Dj's? Really? You guys are stuck in the DJ era? Lmao bye.

Comment

Has DJ Khaled gone in yet?
                    DJ Khaled is awful.

Comment

That's your opinion.
                      That's just like...your opinion, man!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

That's just like...your opinion, man!
                        ^ me af

Comment

• My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Since this isn't RUN DMC, Dez will now say your taste in music sucks.

Comment

Because not every song is auto tuned and not every song that's played on the radio is my favorite. If you want to listen to Biggie 24/7 365 days a year be my guest. I have other music taste, some of which is mainstream.

Dj's? Really? You guys are stuck in the DJ era? Lmao bye.
                              hip hop is supposed to be gritty. It's basically one of the foundations of the ENTIRE genre of rap. It's not supposed to be this riduculously produced, super melodic, fine tuned "singers", & whatever else you want to call what it is today. It's completely lost all originality, and pretty much everything that originally drew me to it when I was younger.
                              I also don't want to hear about Drake falling in love with strippers, and how he fought his way out of the upper-middle class like anyone can relate to the guy. It's nonsense.

The argument can be settled if they just changed the name of whatever is around today to something else, just so the 2 clearly different genres are no longer confused.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• how about both forms are good? 90's hip hop is the height of real rap, the original, the truth, the real.

today's stuff is a bunch of loudmouth ignorant fools....but the beats are banging and it's more appropriate at a party than listening to A tribe called quest while getting drunk with a large group of ppl lol

Comment

Working...
                                X