X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]
    Matt, yeah bars are good to dress down in. I love the really small ones in the NYC, where they have cheap pitchers! Those are usually the most fun!
    [/quote]
    1st and 2nd Ave bars south of 9th street sound RIGHT up your alley...... Ever venture to 'Cheap Shots' ????
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</P>

omg just cuz bb changed my words around.. lol WTF is this pick on IBB day lol</P>

[/quote]

Well.... I personally have had enough of the ball breaking you guys have dished out to me in this thread []

Sooooooooo.... I'm giving Tom Coughlin Lovin' to everyone else
      [/quote]</P>

your a bit outnumbered friend. </P>

and show some respect to your elders!</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks dezzz&lt;3 []</P>

[/quote]

And it just continues.....

:SIGH:
      [/quote]</P>

[]</P>

</P>

youll never win with us LT. that why youshould join us. </P>

[/quote]

Oh, I'm pretty sure I could win....

I can take Tom Coughlin' Lovin
      [/quote]</P>

thank God! he changed his avatar everyone!!! now we dont have to look at that homo with more eye liner then rock of love.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</P>

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all girls that say they dont are lying.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</p>

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

all girls that say they dont are lying.</p>[/quote]
          Aint that the truth.... Our backward hats are WAY better than those toolbags that wear pre-ripped and pre-worn looking hats
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

all guidos with blowouts deserve to die.</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</P>[/quote]

ohh so u like straight guys, thats cool
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i forgot to add waxed eyebrows.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like bars... i don't like getting all done up to go out and get ****ty lol... im a backwards hat, shirt, and jeans guy[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

all girls that say they dont are lying.</p>

[/quote]</p>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

all guidos with blowouts deserve to die.</p>[/quote]
                  LOL, so you dont like fist pumping, dance music, and being a total hoomo!?!?!?! LOL

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

thank God! he changed his avatar everyone!!! now we dont have to look at that homo with more eye liner then rock of love.</p>[/quote]

lolololololololololololololololololol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</p>[/quote]

No sideways hat love.... :P

Honestly I never wear hats but that was down in...umm some island on a cruise... labadee I think? and I was getting burnt up :P

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

all guidos with blowouts deserve to die.</p>

[/quote]</p>

i forgot to add waxed eyebrows.</p>[/quote]And ya cant forget clear nail polish

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i forgot to add waxed eyebrows.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

i guess cuz ive always been more into jocks lol so i am more attracted to guys in a polo or tshirt and backwards hat then a button down and a blow out lol</p>[/quote]

Remind me about that when I meet you []

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]
                              Matt, yeah bars are good to dress down in. I love the really small ones in the NYC, where they have cheap pitchers! Those are usually the most fun!
                              [/quote]
                              1st and 2nd Ave bars south of 9th street sound RIGHT up your alley...... Ever venture to 'Cheap Shots' ????
                              [/quote]

I don't remember the names. I know they are Irish pubs, and that's about it. I normally pre game with friends at their apts, and then we bounce, and hit up the these bars.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im not gonna lie, i love the backwards hat look lol</p>[/quote]

No sideways hat love.... :P

Honestly I never wear hats but that was down in...umm some island on a cruise... labadee I think? and I was getting burnt up :P
                                [/quote]

LOL, a sideways Visor, straight outta Bromance....... Ya gotta rep the Ol Skool Bucket Hats in the hard sum

Comment

Working...
                                X