X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    What does that mean
    Meaning there are other errors that cannot be explained that effect the dependent variable, which in this case is how successful an NFL player will be
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      They should stop calling it the oscars and start calling it Democratic National Convention. What a ****ing joke.
      Penn making jokes about immigration. Some other chick talking about gender equality and equal pay.......

One of the most watched movies of all time wins the award for sound?
      lol Penn said "who gave this guy his green card!?!".....wouldnt that make him the opposite of a democrat? lol

I guess my main point is with the industry churning out crappy movie after crappy movie, why should anyone care about what wins what based on what SOME people say?? People take the **** too seriously.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

They should stop calling it the oscars and start calling it Democratic National Convention. What a ****ing joke.
        Penn making jokes about immigration. Some other chick talking about gender equality and equal pay.......

One of the most watched movies of all time wins the award for sound?
        That's why I don't watch that stupid garbage and never will. It's just an occasion where leftists can go up and talk about how they're wonderful people because of their political views.

Can you imagine if someone went up there and speaks against abortion or gay marriage? I actually think they might be physically removed from the stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          HILARIOUS reactions from known right wingers last night on twitter about American Sniper not winning an Oscar for best picture or whatever.....like they were literally calling out the voting process as liberally biased lol

1) it's a movie, not a political campaign.
          2) it's a movie
          3) it's a movie
          4) god forbid voters ACTUALLY like a movie more than they like American Sniper!!
          5) Why do voters have to have alterior motives against the U.S. Military simply because they voted for another movie?!

I was reading some of these things (i dont watch award shows, nor do I care who votes for what), and just downright confused as to why people think ANY of this matters, let alone why it has to be politically motivated for some reason.
          I agree.... It reminds me of Kanye alluding that Beyonce didn't win a Grammy because they're racists

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Can you imagine if someone went up there and speaks against abortion or gay marriage? I actually think they might be physically removed from the stage.
            Wait are you against either of those things?
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Werent you trying to explain that something being popular (watched by a lot of people) doesn't necessarily make it the best
              yea and...

You thought Birdman was better than American Sniper?

Comment

I agree.... It reminds me of Kanye alluding that Beyonce didn't win a Grammy because they're racists
                LMAO....it's so good!!! you can't write comedy this good! which is why so many comedies are so terrible!! (see? it all comes full circle)
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Wait are you against either of those things?
                  No actually I'm not. With abortion I think it's ****ed up and evil, but I don't argue the legality of it. Gay marriage is perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned.

But what if I was? Many people are against it. I guarantee you some in that Hollywood crowd at the Oscar's are against abortions, do you think they can go up on stage and air their views as openly as the other liberal actors and receive a standing ovation from the mindless drones? Somehow I don't think so, and they would never dare to despite the same level of passion they have about their views

Comment

yea and...

Haven't seen Birdman, but I didn't think Sniper was anything special. It had its moments but I don't think there was enough substance in the movie.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

yea and...

Well before the Oscars, everyone thought Birdman was going to win. I listen to a lot of movie/tv podcasts, and everyone predicted Birdman would take it.
                      I actually havent seen it yet. I got some catching up to do on recent movies since I just fixed my desktop recently.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I haven't seen American Sniper yet (even though I've had it downloaded for over a month)....but I did watch Dumb and Dumber To, which was a complete waste of my time. Talk about butchering a classic

Comment

I haven't seen American Sniper yet (even though I've had it downloaded for over a month)....but I did watch Dumb and Dumber To, which was a complete waste of my time. Talk about butchering a classic
                          You knew what you were getting into, no one to blame but Fady. Horrible Bosses 2 was pretty funny though.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Haven't seen Birdman, but I didn't think Sniper was anything special. It had its moments but I don't think there was enough substance in the movie.
                            I thought it was really good. I wasn't about to claim it was even in my top 20 though. I just happen to like military movies because I come from a military family.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

But is it funnier than MH getting destroyed in the draft thread
                              Getting destroyed?

Yes of course...the combine is far more telling than how a kid actually plays on the field.
                              If you believe that statement then yes...I am getting destroyed.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I haven't seen American Sniper yet (even though I've had it downloaded for over a month)....but I did watch Dumb and Dumber To, which was a complete waste of my time. Talk about butchering a classic
                                lmao. Dude.....you couldn't have went INTO that thinking you were going to witness greatness
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X