X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Getting destroyed?

Yes of course...the combine is far more telling than how a kid actually plays on the field.
    If you believe that statement then yes...I am getting destroyed.
    You gotta admit that he's way too light to play in the giants 43 scheme unless we red shirt him for a year or two
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lmao. Dude.....you couldn't have went INTO that thinking you were going to witness greatness
      lol absolutely not, I knew it wasn't going to even be a shred as funny as the original, but god damn....that was putrid

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        You knew what you were getting into, no one to blame but Fady. Horrible Bosses 2 was pretty funny though.
        hm, might give it a look after I'm done this week of hell from school, got a test at 7pm today, another one at 10am tomorrow, a quiz the day after, 2 more assignments and a 10 page essay due on friday

the wonderful life of a student taking 7 courses

Comment

I thought it was really good. I wasn't about to claim it was even in my top 20 though. I just happen to like military movies because I come from a military family.
          I can understand that someone from a military family would be able to relate to it which would lead to liking it more. It was a good movie but there are so many superior military movies.
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            lol absolutely not, I knew it wasn't going to even be a shred as funny as the original, but god damn....that was putrid
            It's become very hard for me to watch comedies in recent years. They just aren't good movies anymore. I mean, I'm sure it's difficult to write comedies. People just arent funny 100% of the time or anything. But, I rather watch pretty much anything else before a comedy. Actually that's not true. Ain't nobody got time for romcoms unless gittin' some is on the table, 'nam sayin?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

hm, might give it a look after I'm done this week of hell from school, got a test at 7pm today, another one at 10am tomorrow, a quiz the day after, 2 more assignments and a 10 page essay due on friday

the wonderful life of a student taking 7 courses

Im in the process of writing a paper due at 5. What kind of person has an exam or an assignment due the day following a week long break. I would have loved getting this **** all done prior to the break because theres the break to look forward to.
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Jesus Christ......this kid must squat like 700lbs....his quads are equivalent to Takeo Spikes' neck

Comment

Im in the process of writing a paper due at 5. What kind of person has an exam or an assignment due the day following a week long break. I would have loved getting this **** all done prior to the break because theres the break to look forward to.
                  yup....they love to shaft ya right after reading week, in which no one actually reads a damn thing

Comment

Wait are you against either of those things?
                    Well Im against using abortion as a means of birth control, which many women do.

Comment

I can understand that someone from a military family would be able to relate to it which would lead to liking it more. It was a good movie but there are so many superior military movies.
                      I agree. There are def a ton of good ones!
                      not a movie, but if you ever get a chance to check the HBO mini-series; "Generation: Kill", do so! Lot's of good recognizable actors. Based on a Rolling Stone article where a journalist for the magazine spent a few weeks with a Marine 1st Recon battalion in the middle of the war in Iraq....circa 2004.
                      It's honestly one of my favorite shows/movies ever. I watch it over like once a year.
                      Last edited by JPizzack; 02-23-2015, 04:55 PM.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Jesus Christ......this kid must squat like 700lbs....his quads are equivalent to Takeo Spikes' neck

Theyre meatyyyy

Comment

not a movie, but if you ever get a chance to check the HBO mini-series; "Generation: Kill", do so! Lot's of good recognizable actors. Based on a Rolling Stone article where a guy spent a few weeks with a Marine 1st Recon battalion in the middle of the war in Iraq....circa 2004.
                          It's honestly one of my favorite shows/movies ever. I watch it over like once a year.
                          I love HBO **** so Ill probably look into it once Im done going through Game of Thrones again (something everyone should do just to see how much **** is foreshadowed through the early seasons.)
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

yup....they love to shaft ya right after reading week, in which no one actually reads a damn thing
                            I had so much **** the week before so I only have this one thing today, I wish you good luck in your crazy week though
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

not a movie, but if you ever get a chance to check the HBO mini-series; "Generation: Kill", do so! Lot's of good recognizable actors. Based on a Rolling Stone article where a guy spent a few weeks with a Marine 1st Recon battalion in the middle of the war in Iraq....circa 2004.
                              Generation Kill was awesome.
                              "Stay frosty..."
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPrNuF72L3Y

so many funny parts.

Comment

I had so much **** the week before so I only have this one thing today, I wish you good luck in your crazy week though
                                thanks I'll need it

Comment

Working...
                                X