This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    well I don't know what you guys are looking at, but when I google it, I see no bulldog logo.
    youve never seen this logo?

Comment

well I don't know what you guys are looking at, but when I google it, I see no bulldog logo.
      http://deadspin.com/browns-unveil-new-logo-1687693385
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• considering I see nothing.....NOPE!! I haven't seen it! and still haven't!! lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• oh....

I don't know if it'd call that a logo. That's the kind of **** they just hang around the stadium. Why would we call it a logo if they don't put it on the helmets and uniforms and ****. I don't think I've seen that dog pic on tshirts or anything.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea when I google Cleveland Brown all Im getting is this guy....

"Heey Yall"

Comment

oh....

I don't know if it'd call that a logo. That's the kind of **** they just hang around the stadium. Why would we call it a logo if they don't put it on the helmets and uniforms and ****. I don't think I've seen that dog pic on tshirts or anything.
              Iv seen it around. Hats and shirts and whatnot

Comment

oh....

That logos associated with them pretty prominently, I think its only cause they know they couldn't sell a plain brown hat or t shirt for normal NFL prices
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  That logos associated with them pretty prominently, I think its only cause they know they couldn't sell a plain brown hat or t shirt for normal NFL prices
                  lol I guess....

Just never seen it before, that's all.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• You guys putting any stock in the mocks that have us taking Amari Cooper at 9??

I mean, I just don't see it happening. Especially not if the best OL in the draft(Scherff) is still available, which he might be.

Everyone keeps saying "don't rely on Cruz being healthy!!" which I agree.....so that means you draft a WR in the first round as insurance?!? THAT doesn't make much sense to me.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I dont know a thing about any players in the draft this year, havent been following

Comment

• Id rather we go after after a passrusher but I wouldnt be mad if we went for a WR.
                        I have zero confidence in Cruz next year. Get a speedy shifty WR to replace him. Eli has always made slot receivers look better than they are, just like tightends

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Id rather we go after after a passrusher but I wouldnt be mad if we went for a WR.
                          I have zero confidence in Cruz next year. Get a speedy shifty WR to replace him. Eli has always made slot receivers look better than they are, just like tightends
                          I wouldn't be mad either.
                          I just think the best pass rushers will be gone before us, and then there's a gap in the talent at DE on the board after that. There's likely going to be 4 DEs going in the top 10....I'm not sure they are going to be still there at 9. IF someone passes on Cooper, and we can get him.....I GUESS we should....
                          OR we could take the OT Scherff, who like I said, is top 10 talent, and the best OL in the draft.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I found someone to pick on Pacman vs Mayweather thread. yay!!!

I shouldnt be this happy about something like this.....

Comment

• This woulda been a great fight if it were back in 1990 when boxing was still a thing.
                              Right now, people know Mayweather and Pac by name, but only because they know of the drama surrounding the potential matchup. WHICH ESSENTIALLY makes it professional wrestling instead.

Those like myself who don't follow the dead sport formerly known as boxing, will pick against Mayweather just because we know he's a scum POS who only wants to fight scrubs to" pad his stats". That's really all anyone needs to know about boxing to know how ****ing stupid it is.
                              Dodging fights is legitimate technique in the sport.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

This woulda been a great fight if it were back in 1990 when boxing was still a thing.
                                Right now, people know Mayweather and Pac by name, but only because they know of the drama surrounding the potential matchup. WHICH ESSENTIALLY makes it professional wrestling instead.

Those like myself who don't follow the dead sport formerly known as boxing, will pick against Mayweather just because we know he's a scum POS who only wants to fight scrubs to" pad his stats". That's really all anyone needs to know about boxing to know how ****ing stupid it is.
                                Dodging fights is legitimate technique in the sport.
                                Eh, you have guys like Hopkins that will fight ANYONE. Guys almost 50 and still fighting. The sport needs more of them.

I dont know, I can never get into MMA/UFC, too much rolling around on the floor and Im not a fan of the kicking. Dont get me wrong, if Im in a fight I'll drop kick someone like Rudy, but watching a fight on TV, meeeeh.

Comment

Working...
                                X