Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants‬ now have an additional $4,825,000.00 against the salary cap, following Kiwanuka's release.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Giants‬ now have an additional $4,825,000.00 against the salary cap, following Kiwanuka's release.
      Now onto cutting walton
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Giants‬ now have an additional $4,825,000.00 against the salary cap, following Kiwanuka's release.
        Reading this earlier made me rather giddy. Yea, I said giddy! I'm a man! I'm comfortable with my poor choice of words!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Now onto cutting walton
          I kiiiiiinda feel like they won't cut him unless we get someone else prior. How much do we get back in cap $ if we cut him? I forget
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm. Not. Gonna. Burn. The. DUSTER.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I'd actually really like Flowers, but not at 9. I'd say take him if we traded back, which seems to still be in the cards.
              There is a list of defensive playmakers. The top guy left at 9 is who we should pick.
              My hope of course is Randy Gregory but that's a pipe dream. he'll probably go top 3 or 4.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                I'm. Not. Gonna. Burn. The. DUSTER.
                You really shouldn't, it would be a waste of a perfectly good duster. You should burn those sleeveless shirts right away tho.
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You really shouldn't, it would be a waste of a perfectly good duster. You should burn those sleeveless shirts right away tho.
                  I couldn't burn the duster even if I wanted to. It's flame ******ant or some ****...that's the point.

And I'm retiring the sleeveless tees.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Reading this earlier made me rather giddy. Yea, I said giddy! I'm a man! I'm comfortable with my poor choice of words!!!
                    I liked Kiwi.
                    Sad seeing players fade.

Comment

I kiiiiiinda feel like they won't cut him unless we get someone else prior. How much do we get back in cap $ if we cut him? I forget
                      they signed that cfl guy probably for this reason and they get 3 million back
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I liked Kiwi.
                        Sad seeing players fade.
                        Not Kiwi's fault that TC was a moron in 2014 while squelching the development of Demontre Moore.
                        Clearly Kiwi should no have been a Giant last year.
                        All part of his ridiculous "wait your turn" method of player development.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Not Kiwi's fault that TC was a moron in 2014 while squelching the development of Demontre Moore.
                          I think last year it wouldn't have made sense to cut him cause it would've accelerated the two mil or so that he counts on this years cap onto last years, while instead they were able to have him play for a million. Playing him as much as they did was moronic though.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

they signed that cfl guy probably for this reason and they get 3 million back
                            WALTON WHO?!?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ugh....I hate still thinking about it......
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

How do we know it wasnt Perry?

TC has started plenty of rooks. Your thesis is incorrect

Comment

Working...
                                X