• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    How do we know it wasnt Perry?

TC has started plenty of rooks. Your thesis is incorrect
    Load of crap.
    He will start 1st rounders and guys forced into action due to injury.

This is the huge problem with TC. The only real way to develop players is the get them in games. That's what Pete Carroll does.
    Our friggin old fogie HC flat out sucks at developing young players.

We have a DE drafted in round three entering his 3rd season and we don't even know if he can play. JJ didn't see the field until the end of his 3rd season and what a shock!....He made plays. If Hixon didn't get hurt, Cruz probably would have been eventually cut.
    And then there Washington...A kid who did nothing but make plays in preseason. So when we get Cruz hurt they bring in a guy off the street to jump in front of Washington in the depth chart. So Washington's development is squelched as well.
    If I was a young rookie looking to get a shot, TC would be the last guy I would want to play for.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Load of crap.

This is the huge problem with TC. The only real way to develop players is the get them in games. That's what Pete Carroll does.

We have a DE drafted in round three entering his 3rd season and we don't even know if he can play. JJ didn't see the field until the end of his 3rd season and what a shock!....He made plays. If Hixon didn't get hurt, Cruz probably would have been eventually cut.
      And then there Washington...A kid who did nothing but make plays in preseason. So when we get Cruz hurt they bring in a guy off the street to jump in front of Washington in the depth chart. So Washington's development is squelched as well.
      If I was a young rookie looking to get a shot, TC would be the last guy I would want to play for.
      Blame Reese for ALWAYS drafting crap players!
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Load of crap.

This is all an assumption.

And Moore just finished his 2nd season.
        Last edited by dezzzR; 02-24-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Blame Reese for ALWAYS drafting crap players!
          I like Reese. Real problems been injuries to early picks the last 6-7 years.

Comment

• http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/rumor-...about-to-drop/

"Five times worse"? Did he knock out 5 women?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/rumor-...about-to-drop/

"Five times worse"? Did he knock out 5 women?
              sounds like some made up ****
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Dez ****ing Bryant
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Idk if I believe that video stuff yet

Comment

Idk if I believe that video stuff yet
                    What part don't you believe?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      What part don't you believe?
                      If there is an actual video of him beating whoever his girlfriend

Comment

If there is an actual video of him beating whoever his girlfriend
                        It seems as though Dez believes there's a video. No other reason for him to bring it up on Twitter had he suspected this was nothing but a squeeze that couldn't be substantiated.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          It seems as though Dez believes there's a video. No other reason for him to bring it up on Twitter had he suspected this was nothing but a squeeze that couldn't be substantiated.
                          Maybe, we'll see.

Comment

• Even the insiders are indecisive about whether it exists or not at this point
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Boy he must have been really really mad over that non catch call, huh?

I wonder how long it'll be before some mouth breather on tagf asks if we should sign him at the right right price because Coughlin can straighten him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Boy he must have been really really mad over that non catch call, huh?

I wonder how long it'll be before some mouth breather on tagf asks if we should sign him at the right right price because Coughlin can straighten him out.
                                I can volunteer for that because it would the GOAT strategy
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X