X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    ok, you go first!
    Ok well for starters...and I don't know how you all are going to take this..

I'm black.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Idk if I believe that video stuff yet
      Guilty until proven innocent.

Why wouldnt the person wait until after he got paid to release the video or blackmail him.....what a dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Guilty until proven innocent.

Why wouldnt the person wait until after he got paid to release the video or blackmail him.....what a dummy.
        I'm still waiting for this video that is set to release today lol.
        So far...nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          lol

Comment

• http://www.bjpenn.com/conor-mcgregor...ug-life-video/

bahahaaha ohhh sniizap

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              If it was indeed blackmail, this person's leverage would be stronger if he could ruin Bryant's prospects of getting paid.

Say Dallas already gave Bryant a boatload of guaranteed money, Bryant's spot in the league, on the Cowboys, would be just as guaranteed. Now, though, Bryant would find himself in a **** storm, without a contract, and a major PR nightmare for any team that wants to bring him in. He'd be the offensive Greg Hardy, but worse, because there's video, he's a higher-profile player, and there's this dramatic build-up to top it all off.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• But if Dez was one of Harvey Specter's clients, Harvey would shakedown the shakedown artist.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

If it was indeed blackmail, this person's leverage would be stronger if he could ruin Bryant's prospects of getting paid.

Say Dallas already gave Bryant a boatload of guaranteed money, Bryant's spot in the league, on the Cowboys, would be just as guaranteed. Now, though, Bryant would find himself in a **** storm, without a contract, and a major PR nightmare for any team that wants to bring him in. He'd be the offensive Greg Hardy, but worse, because there's video, he's a higher-profile player, and there's this dramatic build-up to top it all off.
                  Very good point. Still though, I feel like Id wait until he got paid, maybe even give Jerry a call and ask for a few mill

Comment

Ok well for starters...and I don't know how you all are going to take this..

I'm black.
                    wait......WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

That's ok.....The_Pizz doesn't see color.

Sorry, I had a meeting for a few hours after I posted that lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

But if Dez was one of Harvey Specter's clients, Harvey would shakedown the shakedown artist.
                      It's just a grey area you have to be willing to breach.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN MY INBOX!!!!! =D

Originally posted by DSP View Post
                          I know you likely think this is thr stupidest thing you ever, and as humiating as it is to say, I feel like I have to.......

The things you said to me after I mentioned my suicide attempts was very upsetting to me. The reason I didnt post for about an hour is because I started crying a bit. Its been festering in me. Not because I was personally hurt, but because of how sad it is that people react the way you did.

Im asking if it would be ok for me to share my thoughts about it. Mostly to inform people about a state of mind they dont understand so that they hopefully are not hurtful to others in the future.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN MY INBOX!!!!! =D
                            friggin Sarcasman.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              friggin Sarcasman.
                              It probably was Bill.
                              I just this strange feeling it was him.

Comment

It probably was Bill.
                                I just this strange feeling it was him.
                                Cosby?
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X