Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I agree, If the police didnt do anything the night it happened nothing will happen after the video gets out.
    And this happened in 2011 too. It's not even recent. People are so bored.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Uh.....to get a big story out of it? He's a journalist. If there was even a slight opportunity to break a groundbreaking story, of course you're going to look into it..listen to his audio interview they asked him is it real and he said the RUMORS of the video are real, then they asked him has he seen it and he answered no. Then he goes on to explain I've been working on this for months.

      Working on it does not mean he has evidence that Dez Bryant did anything (he didn't do anything since the cops let him go initially and that was the end). He was just trying to get more information about it. This whole thing is a non issue.
      Rudy..........if he didnt think the rumors were true........he wouldnt look into it. Simple as that.

      Something happened......Police were called....he has beaten women in the past......This IS an issue.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Rudy..........if he didnt think the rumors were true........he wouldnt look into it. Simple as that.

        Something happened......Police were called....he has beaten women in the past......This IS an issue.
        He was trying to get more facts to see if the rumors were true, duh.

        The police in the police report said there was no wrong doing and all the parties involved were free to go. It's a non issue.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          And this happened in 2011 too. It's not even recent. People are so bored.
          Listen, if theres video of him dragging a woman by the hair from one car to another, hes going to be in trouble with the league, and he should be.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Listen, if theres video of him dragging a woman by the hair from one car to another, hes going to be in trouble with the league, and he should be.
            There is no video tho lol that's what we're saying.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              He was trying to get more facts to see if the rumors were true, duh.

              The police in the police report said there was no wrong doing and all the parties involved were free to go. It's a non issue.
              So why were the police called? Just because everyone was let go doesnt mean nothing happened. The cops have no witnesses willing to talk and no evidence.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                There is no video tho lol that's what we're saying.
                And theres a big possibility youre wrong.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  So why were the police called? Just because everyone was let go doesnt mean nothing happened. The cops have no witnesses willing to talk and no evidence.
                  "Just because" blah blah. That doesn't matter whether you believe something happened. The fact of the matter is he wasn't arrested or convicted of any crime involving a woman. The woman did not press charges. Even if you think something happened, I can think something happened too..it doesn't matter because the police said there was no wrong doing and that was the end result.

                  We can speculate for days about what you think he might have done, it doesn't change anything. He's not getting in trouble and nothing is going to happen. It's a non issue, if there was an issue..arrests would have been made on the spot.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    And theres a big possibility youre wrong.
                    At least with the Ray Rice stuff, there were photos before there was a video available to media.

                    There could be proof....but until that happens, I don't care either way, and nobody important(like in the NFL) can do anything against him imo. It's not like "Dez Bryant is a scumbag" is breaking news in general.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      And theres a big possibility youre wrong.
                      Yeah because this video was reportedly supposed to be out 3 days ago and there is still nothing. And Schefter has been looking for this "video" since September and comes up empty handed. The biggest journalist can't even come up with this big possibility of a video.


                      Non. Issue.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Yeah because this video was reportedly supposed to be out 3 days ago and there is still nothing. And Schefter has been looking for this "video" since September and comes up empty handed. The biggest journalist can't even come up with this big possibility of a video.


                        Non. Issue.
                        It was suppose to come out yesterday.

                        So because he hasnt found the video yet it doesnt exist?

                        Why is Dez tweeting like something big is about to happen?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          It was suppose to come out yesterday.

                          So because he hasnt found the video yet it doesnt exist?

                          Why is Dez tweeting like something big is about to happen?
                          Speculation

                          Speculation

                          Speculation

                          Everything is speculation. Until actual video comes out with definitive proof of him dragging some woman out a car, this will be brushed aside. Non issue.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            "Just because" blah blah. That doesn't matter whether you believe something happened. The fact of the matter is he wasn't arrested or convicted of any crime involving a woman. The woman did not press charges. Even if you think something happened, I can think something happened too..it doesn't matter because the police said there was no wrong doing and that was the end result.

                            We can speculate for days about what you think he might have done, it doesn't change anything. He's not getting in trouble and nothing is going to happen. It's a non issue, if there was an issue..arrests would have been made on the spot.
                            Thats not true Rudy. Cops get called, they show up, and all of sudden no one wants to get anyone else in trouble, no one wants to be a "snitch", and theres no evidence, so they leave. Happens all the time.
                            Just because they left and no one was charged doesnt mean nothing happened.


                            The guys a known piece of ****. Im not going to be shocked if the video comes out.

                            Comment


                            • Iv come to the conclusion that Kate Mara looks like the monkey kid from Jumanji.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Iv come to the conclusion that Kate Mara looks like the monkey kid from Jumanji.
                                Dude.....not cool!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X