This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That **** is blue and gold
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Says it's supposed to be blue and black
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Some see blue/gold, too. I see blue/gold.

Comment

• blue and black.

Dont know what wear tonight Bill?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            blue and black.

Dont know what wear tonight Bill?
            Nah, I'm already set on this

but there seems to be some debate over what color that dress I posted in the link is.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Can the Russians produce anything other than Vodka, rifles, and mail-order brides?
              They make good goon muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                Very true. But the Republicans are also full of it. All of them are crooks.
                No one has our interests at heart anymore.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  Keeping the ne neutral wouldn't affect them negatively but doing what telecoms are lobbying for would. I think things become a bit confusing because there's two different things being pushed with the telecoms going one way and the stuff Obama is urging the fcc to do going the other way. ISPs would also no longer be able to throttle people.
                  Would you argue that this is going to allow local companies to provide internet now, thus slashing pricing in half, for the same, or faster service? because I feel that it's going to be the future of the "business"
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    but there seems to be some debate over what color that dress I posted in the link is.
                    The fact that the three of us saw it differently confirms that
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Would you argue that this is going to allow local companies to provide internet now, thus slashing pricing in half, for the same, or faster service? because I feel that it's going to be the future of the "business"
                      Nope just another way for big companies to screw over the people, local companies will never be able to buy the infrastructure needed and the big companies won't allow them to use theirs. Googles struggling to get into the market and they're huge, imagine the difficulty a small time company would have.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        They make good goon muscle.
                        Theses are made in Toronto but I'm pretty sure it's a Russian guy that owns the company
                        http://www.terradyneinc.com this means they have ridiculous armoured vehicles in their repitoire as well.
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Nope just another way for big companies to screw over the people, local companies will never be able to buy the infrastructure needed and the big companies won't allow them to use theirs. Googles struggling to get into the market and they're huge, imagine the difficulty a small time company would have.
                          google cant get in because (well in my area anyway), competition is not allowed. There are hundred-year-old contracts in place to only have 1 provider per district. Google isn't struggling with ANYTHING other than ancient laws prohibiting multiple companies in 1 area. Plain and simple.
                          Where I live, I can only have TWC, but locally optimum has faster service, but I cant have it because i dont live 3 miles south lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            google cant get in because (well in my area anyway), competition is not allowed. There are hundred-year-old contracts in place to only have 1 provider per district. Google isn't struggling with ANYTHING other than ancient laws prohibiting multiple companies in 1 area. Plain and simple.
                            Where I live, I can only have TWC, but locally optimum has faster service, but I cant have it because i dont live 3 miles south lol
                            Murica
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Ok guys the dress is black and blue now
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Telecoms can run roughshod on pricing, throttling bandwidth, cutting service completely.....ANYTHING.....because if you call to cancel? Fine....but, then you just simply wont have TV or internet, because there's nobody else to get it from.

Isn't that almost textbook monopoly? Sounds like it to me.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X