Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I know.
    Wanna see a pic? He has dreadlocks
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      THATS the argument youre going to use?!?! What was his excuse last year? Randle sucks and he still didn't play. Who played slot last year???
      No, Im going to use the injury excuse. He was out pretty much the whole year.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No, Im going to use the injury excuse. He was out pretty much the whole year.
        ok, then defend your Washington vs JJ argument.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          In TC stupid, rigid world....he got one chance to actually play any significant snaps on offense. When he did he was a real weapon. He made plays all over the field.
          So yes.....it's a tough one to take.
          And that's not going to change so JJ is better off some where else ....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Just want to point out that Dezz essentially used that argument to support his JJ claims.....

            Playing behind Cruz = never see the field = valuable
            but
            Washington not having opportunity this past season = he's garbage

            LOGIC!!
            Not hard to follow Pizzle, when Cruz went down he saw the field and did well.
            Washingtons so bad that we actually picked guys up off the street instead of starting him.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Not hard to follow Pizzle, when Cruz went down he saw the field and did well.
              Washingtons so bad that we actually picked guys up off the street instead of starting him.
              Bro, if ODB didn't miss the beginning of '14, JJ would have been 4th or 5th on the depth chart for the 3rd year in a row. We all know that.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Bro, if ODB didn't miss the beginning of '14, JJ would have been 4th or 5th on the depth chart for the 3rd year in a row. We all know that.
                all speculation

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  all speculation
                  I've decided that your neverending hate of Cruz and ODB just makes you irrationally love all the wrong players that don't matter
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Just want to point out that Dezz essentially used that argument to support his JJ claims.....

                    Playing behind Cruz = never see the field = valuable
                    but
                    Washington not having opportunity this past season = he's garbage

                    LOGIC!!
                    I DID notice that.


                    BTW....Randle had almost 1000 yards last year. He's well established himself as a solid WR and the ONLY guy willing to go across the middle of the field.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I DID notice that.


                      BTW....Randle had almost 1000 yards last year. He's well established himself as a solid WR and the ONLY guy willing to go across the middle of the field.
                      Are you seriously knocking on Odell Beckham Jr with this statement? If so, you need to commit yourself to the nearest psych ward in your area.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I DID notice that.


                        BTW....Randle had almost 1000 yards last year. He's well established himself as a solid WR and the ONLY guy willing to go across the middle of the field.
                        I find it FASCINATING that he seems to ONLY catch passes thrown in front of him, over the middle. It's so bizarre. Put it in the numbers and the guy looks like he's got stubs for hands....but if you lead him, he'll get it. so weird.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            Are you seriously knocking on Odell Beckham Jr with this statement? If so, you need to commit yourself to the nearest psych ward in your area.
                            I don't think he is. But we didn't play Beckham over the middle much. Vertical mostly, even if short routes. So it seemed anyway, I could be wrong.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Bro, if ODB didn't miss the beginning of '14, JJ would have been 4th or 5th on the depth chart for the 3rd year in a row. We all know that.
                              Dez made a contradicting point that you missed
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                                Are you seriously knocking on Odell Beckham Jr with this statement? If so, you need to commit yourself to the nearest psych ward in your area.
                                I don't even know what you're talking about.
                                ODB said something bad???
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X