Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Never.
      I win.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        It's worse than that.
        He will play mediocre vets over younger players. He violates everything John Mara said (back when he spoke with some guts) about letting young players fail.
        That's how they learn to play football in the NFL. Not in shorts in practice.

How many young players that we didn't even know about have had their careers ruined by this dope?

At least a million.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          haha...it was a bit dramatic, but it's still valid. Washington busted his *** to make the team. Made huge plays in preseason, did everything he was asked to do.....and then come the regular season, we lose ODB for the first 4, lose Cruz, lose JJ, and Washington still riding the bench like he banged the coach's wife or something....
          A bit dramatic? Come on, man.

This is a pretty solid indictment. No need to puff it up with H.S debate-team tactics, lmao.

"blood, sweat, and tears vs. couch potato"

Christ...
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Cant argue that one. It could of been Perry though. Asked why Moore didnt see the field more in the beginning of the year Perry said he wasnt in the packages he was calling.

Truthfully, the Washington one is really hard to defend as well. I mean with a straight face and all....

Ogletree? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

This is a pretty solid indictment. No need to puff it up with H.S debate-team tactics, lmao.

Christ...

In fairness maybe he thought he was still in tagf....

Comment

Christ...
                lol, well in that case, you're just as ridiculous as he is
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

lol, well in that case, you're just as ridiculous as he is

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Truthfully, the Washington one is really hard to defend as well. I mean with a straight face and all....
                    Ogletree? Really?
                    Are you feeling alright?!?!?!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You'd get a SWEEEEEET pay day by playing in traffic!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• And I'm all for taking a **** on TC (one of my favorite pastimes, tbh), but the same **** is happening all over the league. Doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

There's a really good chance that Washington sucks just as much as Ogletree does (maybe even more!), but I'd rather reach that conclusion by watching Washington fall on his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          It's worse than that.
                          He will play mediocre vets over younger players. He violates everything John Mara said (back when he spoke with some guts) about letting young players fail.
                          That's how they learn to play football in the NFL. Not in shorts in practice.

How many young players that we didn't even know about have had their careers ruined by this dope?

If Domenik Hixon didn't get hurt week 2, 2011, Victor Cruz would either be out of football or tearing it up for another NFL team.

16-24 in his last 40 games!! And every season getting worse....not better.
                          Can't friggin believe he's still our head coach.
                          very depressing our only hope is the players rise above the repression !

Comment

And I'm all for taking a **** on TC (one of my favorite pastimes, tbh), but the same **** is happening all over the league. Doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

There's a really good chance that Washington sucks just as much as Ogletree does (maybe even more!), but I'd rather reach that conclusion by watching Washington fall on his face.
                            Exactly. I don't think anyone here is even saying "Oh, man he's just THAT good, you HAVE to play him"...but if he's earned his spot, then let him show that he can keep it.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

And I'm all for taking a **** on TC (one of my favorite pastimes, tbh), but the same **** is happening all over the league. Doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

coaches in god mode

Comment

Exactly. I don't think anyone here is even saying "Oh, man he's just THAT good, you HAVE to play him"...but if he's earned his spot, then let him show that he can keep it.
                                TC apologists can't seem to grasp this.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X