This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    If you can afford a new car you can afford to get your *** to our game next year.
    I find it useless to even ask people to go anymore. There's like 20+ of us....if they don't want to go to the game we advertise every year, then **** 'EM!! lol

They all know when it is, they all know we want everyone to go....so, that's that!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Dezz still doesn't know how to get to the Meadowlands, and his family has had tickets for years!!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

If you can afford a new car you can afford to get your *** to our game next year.
        My daddy is buying it because we have to because I crashed into a tree
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I find it useless to even ask people to go anymore. There's like 20+ of us....if they don't want to go to the game we advertise every year, then **** 'EM!! lol

They all know when it is, they all know we want everyone to go....so, that's that!!
          Well this is very kind

Comment

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

What game will that be? I will be going to NY when we face the Eagles with 2 Eagle fans. I'll also be going to Buffalo for the Bills game but of course none of you schmucks will be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              What game will that be? I will be going to NY when we face the Eagles with 2 Eagle fans. I'll also be going to Buffalo for the Bills game but of course none of you schmucks will be there.
              Don't have the schedule yet.
              It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                If your father can afford a new car he can afford to send your *** to our game next year.

Comment

Dont you mean you crashed because you were high on trees?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Dont you mean you crashed because you were high on trees?
                    No

There was melting ice on the road and I was going around a corner on this windy road. I stepped on the break and my car started to slide, and I tried to slide the steering wheel straight but it was too late. I spun around across the other lane heading straight into a party of trees. Fortunately for me, I wasn't speeding and there was a lot of mud so my car gained a little bit of traction before I hit the tree. It could have been so much worse. The most damage happened to my bumper. The entire thing came off. Still, everyone at the scene thought it was drivable. It's not.

We had to first tow it from the ditch of mud and that took about 15 minutes. They towed it to a place near my house where it's sitting there now. My dad and I went yesterday to see if it still works. It turns on just fine but if you try to switch gears you hear this very LOUD grinding noise. Doesn't move at all.

I'm hoping maybe a branch or something is stuck between a wheel or something but it's most likely the transmission and it sucks a lot.

Comment

If your father can afford a new car he can afford to send your *** to our game next year.
                      I crashed into a tree and all you're worrying about is me trying to make the game (btw..I have 100 saved up so far for it).

Comment

I crashed into a tree and all you're worrying about is me trying to make the game (btw..I have 100 saved up so far for it).
                        Since you are posting i assumed you weren't dead.

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Since you are posting i assumed you weren't dead.
                            Sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

If you can take pictures as well...you DEFINITELY aren't dead.

Comment

• Then I had to watch out for friggin barbed wire. It's behind the Quantico Marine base.

Comment

Working...
                                X