This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    No more so than you have for 6 years, Flakey McFlakerson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I always thought it was the Outback and not the Lagacy.
      I actually thought it was the Forester....but, regardless, people always try to bring that up lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Only because you want to be like Morehead.
        *snickers*
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• The New York Giants may be keeping a careful eye on linebacker Brooks Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            The New York Giants may be keeping a careful eye on linebacker Brooks Reed
            ....as he goes to Atlanta.
            Too bad....good player.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Graham is choosing between the Giants and Eagles
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Too bad....good player.
                damn I wanted him.

Comment

Too bad....good player.
                  The giants, to no suprise, were probably outbid again. It's impossible to get mad over something that happens 99% of the time. Free agency is going exactly how it usually does for the giants. I don't mind as this was pretty much expected.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    damn I wanted him.
                    You and I both.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                      The giants, to no suprise, were probably outbid again. It's impossible to get mad over something that happens 99% of the time. Free agency is going exactly how it usually does for the giants. I don't mind as this was pretty much expected.
                      There's going to come a day where we are outbid so often year in year out, that we will start an offseason with only Eli Manning on the books. lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        There's going to come a day where we are outbid so often year in year out, that we will start an offseason with only Eli Manning on the books. lol
                        LOL. Seriously though, I don't expect to hear anything from the giants and free agents until Thursday at the earliest. Our fans right now are stressing way too hard considering the giants' recent past in their free agency practices.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL. Seriously though, I don't expect to hear anything from the giants and free agents until Thursday at the earliest. Our fans right now are stressing way too hard considering the giants' recent past in their free agency practices.
                          I agree. We win free agency by not biting on the first wave of overpaid free agents. Most of those teams will be looking to dump those guys within 2 years.

Comment

I agree. We win free agency by not biting on the first wave of overpaid free agents. Most of those teams will be looking to dump those guys within 2 years.
                            Of course the giants' name gets leaked out there simply because they are interested in a player. Interest means next to nothing when every other team in the NFL has interest yet plenty of giants sites on FB and Twitter blow that interest up. Meanwhile, our fans get all hyped up about this stuff when they should be just waiting and seeing what happens.
                            sigpic

Comment

We'll hear some stuff tomorrow. I don't think we'll be in on any of the top names on any players (except what's left of the safety market), but we'll probably have a couple first day additions. Mostly, though, I agree. I think we're looking more for solid players that come at a reasonable price.

Comment

Of course the giants' name gets leaked out there simply because they are interested in a player. Interest means next to nothing when every other team in the NFL has interest yet plenty of giants sites on FB and Twitter blow that interest up. Meanwhile, our fans get all hyped up about this stuff when they should be just waiting and seeing what happens.
                                Those aren't leaks at all. they are media folks looking at our perceived needs and speculating that we might be interested in some player.

I promise you....we had NO interest in Suh for example. "Gee..the Giants D sucks and Suh would help....they must be interested......"

Comment

Working...
                                X