This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well, yea....to me it's strange that baseball teams play 6 days a week, and equally strange that there are 7 day stretches that an NBA team only plays twice.
    And youre right about the games not being important. I remember one of my roommates once saying something like "Every team wins at least 60 games, and loses at least 60 games. It's the other 40 games that REALLY matter..."
    It's ridiculous that there are that many games that essentially don't matter at all lol
    I swear for the most part everyone just tries to stay at .500 or close to it for the majority of the year and make a run at the end for a playoff spot. Its like everything that happens up until mid July is irrelevant.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Another thing about the NBA is how bad the scheduling is, there have only been like 3 home games in Toronto since the Allstar break so thats pretty much 3 home games in the last month while in November and December there were like 2-3 a week
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        That's when I was like 0-8.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          That's when I was like 0-8.
          No thats how it was when you were 0-13 as well as how it is right now
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I swear for the most part everyone just tries to stay at .500 or close to it for the majority of the year and make a run at the end for a playoff spot. Its like everything that happens up until mid July is irrelevant.
            that or we're supposed to believe that it takes 4 months to shake off the rust lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

No thats how it was when you were 0-13 as well as how it is right now
              I'm talking about my name change, doofus. It used to be Morehead's Putter and I changed it once I hit 0-8.
              Dur

Comment

I'm talking about my name change, doofus. It used to be Morehead's Putter and I changed it once I hit 0-8.
                Dur
                I never made any comment about your name change, I was simply trying to remind everyone that you went 0-13 because you carried 5 TEs at one point
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  that or we're supposed to believe that it takes 4 months to shake off the rust lol

Well its probably hard to get into game ready shape for baseball, especially for 1Bs like Prince Fielder who have to get used to standing still and catching the ball with one foot on the base.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Well I was talking about my name change.
                    Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    I never made any comment about your name change, I was simply trying to remind everyone that you went 0-13 because you carried 5 TEs at one point

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Can he be taught to be an NFL QB?

Right now, there's no evidence of that
                      He hasn't really been in the league that long. Of course he can improve. He has shown flashes of being a solid NFL QB. I'm not saying that he is Andrew Luck. The evidence of him being able to play NFL QB is there. He has pretty good playoff numbers overall and his career quarterback rating is 90.6. Those two things alone tell me that he can play in the NFL.
                      If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• $5,000 to repair my car. Confirmed.

Why did they even call back lol just more depressing

Comment

$5,000 to repair my car. Confirmed.

Why did they even call back lol just more depressing
                          Well you can take the front seats out and make some really good chairs for your computer dest
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Well you can take the front seats out and make some really good chairs for your computer dest
                            A computer what?

Comment

A computer what?
                              Desk you ***got. On that note how would you guys deal with a situation where a friend mentioned that he doesnt appreciate you calling him a *** while crying about something else. I dont think Im capable of stopping.

Yes real crying
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Man I really do hate when an assignment makes me question the stuff I believe in, why can't these profs just let me be
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X