Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Take that back because Im certain that I know at least as much as Dez
      you dont know your thumb from your ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        He's won a lot of games.
        Really? I wasn't aware that QB's win games by themselves.

That's a new wrinkle in my face.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Yea I could see how that came across as giving too much credit. What I really mean was, the less GOOD players in our division and conference, the better. No Maclin or McCoy on the iggles is a plus. But the conference as a whole is important too.

Do you recall the place you went? I don't know much of beacon except that it's become pretty hipster the past few years

Dogwood. And yeah, this place was complete hipster. Lots of scraggly beards and wool hats

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
            I agree. He doesn't read the field very well, which seems to be typical of the guys with over the top athleticism. They've never had to develop the skill because if their first or second read wasn't open, they'd just take off. Can't get away with that in the NFL. I can't remember which analyst had said of of Kaep, but he said for every throw that he goes, "Wow, only Kaep could make that throw," he has 3 or 4 WTF throws.
            I've never seen him ever make a throw that impressed me because any decent QB couldn't make it.

Unless overthrowing a receiver by 50 yards counts. That's impressive arm strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
              He hasn't really been in the league that long. Of course he can improve. He has shown flashes of being a solid NFL QB. I'm not saying that he is Andrew Luck. The evidence of him being able to play NFL QB is there. He has pretty good playoff numbers overall and his career quarterback rating is 90.6. Those two things alone tell me that he can play in the NFL.
              That's fair.

I'm not a buyer, I think that unless he gets another college coach, he's out of the league in 3/4 years. Or a life long backup.

Of course, I also thought Simms was HOf material so what do I know?

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Rudy your just el that Ive made more grown men cry than you have.

He was crying about some other ***** **** and threw this in there so technically I didn't do it.
                If your friends are constantly calling saying youre being an *******, its probably true.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Dogwood. And yeah, this place was complete hipster. Lots of scraggly beards and wool hats
                  Yea, I know that over the past few years Beacon, which was largely minority, has become fairly gentrified, but not in a traditional sense. Apparently there was a HUGE migration of the "Brooklyn hipster scene"....had something to do with the popularity of DIA:Beacon I guess. I don't know....now I don't want to ever go to beacon for a whole other set of reasons than what I used to think lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's fair.

I'm not a buyer, I think that unless he gets another college coach, he's out of the league in 3/4 years. Or a life long backup.

Of course, I also thought Simms was HOf material so what do I know?
                    If you need a college coach to play in the NFL, then you're not actually an NFL player.

I mean.....would Tim Tebow have been an NFL player had Urban Meyer coached the Broncos in 2010-11 and brought the UF system with him? lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Really? I wasn't aware that QB's win games by themselves.

That's a new wrinkle in my face.
                      Good point.

They have won a lot of games with him as QB.

Better?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Good point.

They have won a lot of games with him as QB.

Better?
                        You know who also won a lot of games? The '06 Bears with Rex Grossman
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          You know who also won a lot of games? The '06 Bears with Rex Grossman
                          That was one season.
                          This guy has 4 playoff wins under his belt while putting up a lot of points.
                          They put up 31 in the SB loss.
                          When was the last time we scored 31 in the SB?...........Oh yeah....1986.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I remember he was good in the packers game that year.....s'bout it.....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Actually, I'm pretty sure that was the last time he was good at all lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• LOVE that Beason reworked his contract. That's taking one for the team. Awesome when guys do that.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X