Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Why does something fishy have to be going on? This happens all the time, players change their mind.

    As much as I hate Philly...
    Doesnt happen "all the time".

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      yes.....and/or he just thought to himself "wait....why the hell would I wanna go to philly??!"
      Why would he think that? Its not like its the Jags or Oakland.

      Comment


      • Giants 101 ‏@Giants_101 4m4 minutes ago
        New York Giants Expected to Sign RB Shane Vereen: Report http://sport-ne.ws/1khw #nyg #giants #nygiants #patriots #NFL
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Nciks done like dinner?
          Since 2013.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Since 2013.
            Seriously.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Giants 101 ‏@Giants_101 4m4 minutes ago
              New York Giants Expected to Sign RB Shane Vereen: Report http://sport-ne.ws/1khw #nyg #giants #nygiants #patriots #NFL
              When it happens, it will be our best signing since Rolle. Vereen is a great addition if the signing happens.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                When it happens, it will be our best signing since Rolle. Vereen is a great addition if the signing happens.
                Vereen is a very good player.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Since 2013.
                  Well, yea, but I mean even being on a roster....

                  Does MH owe me anything for me claiming Nicks wouldn't break 500yds?? And for him claiming I was ridiculous because Nicks was such a special player?

                  And then he said they weren't using him right? lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • I wonder how many carries Vereen will get. He's probably a very safe bet for 50-60 catches.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Should I change my username to Rudy Schefter?
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Well, yea, but I mean even being on a roster....

                        Does MH owe me anything for me claiming Nicks wouldn't break 500yds?? And for him claiming I was ridiculous because Nicks was such a special player?

                        And then he said they weren't using him right? lol
                        "Best WR on the Colts," I believe is what he said.

                        But I'm pretty sure he owned up to it by at least week 10, so no.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Should I change my username to Rudy Schefter?
                          Change it Rudy La Canfora.

                          Or any other non-Schefter insider, since all they do is RT -- I mean..."confirm" -- Schefty's ****, anyway.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I wonder how many carries Vereen will get. He's probably a very safe bet for 50-60 catches.
                            The catches are the real difference maker though. Carries, not sure.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              "Best WR on the Colts," I believe is what he said.

                              But I'm pretty sure he owned up to it by at least week 10, so no.
                              So his week 10 late-to-the-party decision trumps my preseason claims? pffft......that's that bulllll**** marcus!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Change it Rudy La Canfora.

                                Or any other non-Schefter insider, since all they do is RT -- I mean..."confirm" -- Schefty's ****, anyway.
                                I


                                HATE

                                JASON

                                LA

                                CANFORA
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X