This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well, I don't do that. Sorry to keep this convo going.
    I know you don't do that, I never accused you of doing that. I actually was being quite facetious

get out of my sight
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Dumbass, they changed it climate change so it fit their ever changing argument. Biggest scam in the world.
      So you acknowledge the fact that people were too stupid to understand that "Global Warming" didn't literally mean "It's hot out!", so they changed it. It's not an argument. Climate change is just the way it is.

I love how you're a denier though lol. Really living down that republican card. Next thing you're going to start having atheist debates on here lmao
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Well Ive always known Dez is a republican, he also seems like the type of person that would watch Bill O. I thought I would try to drop that knowledge on him anyways.
        Where do you get your news? Rachel Maddow? Al Sharpton? Brian Williams? Al Gore? lmao

Its hilarious when libs try to make fun of where people on the right get their news.

Comment

So you acknowledge the fact that people were too stupid to understand that "Global Warming" didn't literally mean "It's hot out!", so they changed it. It's not an argument. Climate change is just the way it is.

I love how you're a denier though lol. Really living down that republican card. Next thing you're going to start having atheist debates on here lmao
          Theres not a shred of evidence to prove humans cause climate change/global warming or whatever youd like to call it. Period.

Comment

• Iv got news for you libs. "Climate change" has been happening for billions of years.

Comment

• lol I wish more people read this stuff......you're hilarious.

And no, I don't watch any of those shows. It's not political Dezz. It's scientific. You can call it a lib thing if you want, but....well, I was going to say you're wrong, but you're already wrong, so it doesn't matter.

Even if humans weren't the ones causing climate change, it's changed in the past, so it's STILL REAL, and we're not helping.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                empty beer bottles.

like..you know..when you're DONE with them and you dispose of them in the river?

that
                who disposes of beer bottles in a river, dont they give you guys the deposit on the bottle back
                Last edited by gurujot; 03-10-2015, 03:02 PM.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• i'm sitting in my office cracking the **** up lmao
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

How disposes of beer bottles in a river, dont they give you guys the deposit on the bottle back
                    why let the river have all those sweet, sweet profits?!?!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Where do you get your news? Rachel Maddow? Al Sharpton? Brian Williams? Al Gore? lmao

Its hilarious when libs try to make fun of where people on the right get their news.
                      I dont really tend to get my news from the tv since its usually not that in depth, I instead try to read up on stuff in a couple different places so I can see whats really happening. I find it funny that you didn't deny that you watch FOX News which is actually classified as an entertainment channel because of how lousy they are at telling the truth.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

who disposes of beer bottles in a river, dont they give you guys the deposit on the bottle back
                        omg you guys still can't tell when i'm being serious or not, Jesus
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I dont really tend to get my news from the tv since its usually not that in depth, I instead try to read up on stuff in a couple different places so I can see whats really happening. I find it funny that you didn't deny that you watch FOX News which is actually classified as an entertainment channel because of how lousy they are at telling the truth.
                          He and MH both watch FN. They don't really care that it caters to what they want to hear and read. It's a hypocritical way of holding arguments, but, it doesn't seem to bother them.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

why let the river have all those sweet, sweet profits?!?!
                            exactly, you get like 1.50 back for taking the empties back when you go to get your next 24
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              omg you guys still can't tell when i'm being serious or not, Jesus
                              Well profs say a lot of dumb **** in Uni so it wasn't that far fetched
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

i'm sitting in my office
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X