Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Well profs say a lot of dumb **** in Uni so it wasn't that far fetched
    that was my point when I was using all the punctuation marks and caps lol...
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      exactly, you get like 1.50 back for taking the empties back when you go to get your next 24
      lol barely anyone returns them. It's hard enough getting people to actually recycle.

      Though as far as I know, if you immediately ask for the refund on the spot, they have to give it to you, since you're charged the $.05 at the time of purchase.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        He and MH both watch FN. They don't really care that it caters to what they want to hear and read. It's a hypocritical way of holding arguments, but, it doesn't seem to bother them.
        I can't watch stuff like that, I get a little bit uncomfortable when I see something on TV and its a couple guys going on about how they agree with something even if its something that I agree with. You know theyre not giving you the whole story why even bother with it.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          I can't watch stuff like that, I get a little bit uncomfortable when I see something on TV and its a couple guys going on about how they agree with something even if its something that I agree with. You know theyre not giving you the whole story why even bother with it.
          Bunch of sheep
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Last summer my step dad and I saved up all our beer bottles and cans, and we paid for a keg for our Labor day BBQ with the bottles refund. Not shabby.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              lol barely anyone returns them. It's hard enough getting people to actually recycle.

              Though as far as I know, if you immediately ask for the refund on the spot, they have to give it to you, since you're charged the $.05 at the time of purchase.

              yeah its basically a deposit to get the bottles back since the reuse the ones they get back
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                I dont really tend to get my news from the tv since its usually not that in depth, I instead try to read up on stuff in a couple different places so I can see whats really happening. I find it funny that you didn't deny that you watch FOX News which is actually classified as an entertainment channel because of how lousy they are at telling the truth.
                And who exactly "classified it an entertainment channel"? lol they break plenty of stories. And its not the only place I get my news. I read Huffpost for a good laugh.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  I can't watch stuff like that, I get a little bit uncomfortable when I see something on TV and its a couple guys going on about how they agree with something even if its something that I agree with. You know theyre not giving you the whole story why even bother with it.
                  I feel that way about most news outlets. It's difficult to watch.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I feel that way about most news outlets. It's difficult to watch.
                    Agreed.
                    CNN is so liberal it makes me throw up.
                    FN is just dumb. Dumb.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • what did Hilary Clinton do


                      I really hope she doesn't run for prez
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        And who exactly "classified it an entertainment channel"? lol they break plenty of stories. And its not the only place I get my news. I read Huffpost for a good laugh.
                        Fox news is only allowed to call itself a news channel in the US because the FCC only has a policy about the distortion of facts and not a law. If the FCCs policy was a law/ regulation fox wouldn't be able to call itself a news channel. A lot of American tv channels are broadcasted in other countries FN isn't one off those because most other countries have regulations about the falsification of info
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Last summer my step dad and I saved up all our beer bottles and cans, and we paid for a keg for our Labor day BBQ with the bottles refund. Not shabby.
                          Not shabby at all
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            what did Hilary Clinton do


                            I really hope she doesn't run for prez
                            Id take her over Bam in a heart beat. She wouldnt be dithering with Russia and Isis and trying to please Iran. I dont always agree with Hilldawg but I can stomach her.

                            "If Obama pretended Congress were the Iranians something might actually get done in Washington." Gutfeld

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Fox news is only allowed to call itself a news channel in the US because the FCC only has a policy about the distortion of facts and not a law. If the FCCs policy was a law/ regulation fox wouldn't be able to call itself a news channel. A lot of American tv channels are broadcasted in other countries FN isn't one off those because most other countries have regulations about the falsification of info
                              Im willing to bet every other news station has more or just as many "falsifications" as fox.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Id take her over Bam in a heart beat. She wouldnt be dithering with Russia and Isis and trying to please Iran. I dont always agree with Hilldawg but I can stomach her.

                                "If Obama pretended Congress were the Iranians something might actually get done in Washington." Gutfeld
                                Yes she would

                                as with every president.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X