Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    In a related, only Fox News watchers were polled.
    It was a Quinnipiac University poll

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
      And Fox News viewers have been shown in studies to be less informed on current events than viewers of other networks. Amazingly, they even scored lower than those that watch NO news at all.
      Yea I recall seeing that about 2 months ago. You can literally absorb no news at all. and get more information than you can watching Fox News lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        It was a Quinnipiac University poll
        yes I'm well aware what a Q Poll is, thank you.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          by the way....I don't know why you keep quoting MSNBC like ANYONE here actually watches that ****. The only thing worse than MSNBC IS Fox.....

          How you don't realize they are exact opposites of the extremes are beyond me....
          MS is wall to wall opinion.
          Fox has far less of that crap and they always have opposing views on even those shows.

          Those who criticize Fox, usually have no idea what they are.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

            Those who criticize Fox, usually have no idea what they are.
            They are mammals belonging to several genera of the Canidae family
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              MS is wall to wall opinion.
              Fox has far less of that crap and they always have opposing views on even those shows.

              Those who criticize Fox, usually have no idea what they are.
              So anyone who isn't a flaming rep doesnt know who they are?
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

              Comment


              • @AdamSchefter Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.




                hahahhahahahHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  @AdamSchefter Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.




                  hahahhahahahHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
                  I saw this too, and started laughing.

                  Chip for Eagles Coach/GM for life
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    So anyone who isn't a flaming rep doesnt know who they are?
                    I'm far from a flaming republican. I'm far more Libertarian.

                    All these libs criticize Fox but they've never really watched. All they think it is is O'Rielly and Hannity.

                    I challenge anyone to find a better anchor than Shep Smith.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      @AdamSchefter Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.




                      hahahhahahahHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
                      hahaha Gore heard out about this earlier and was like "fuuuck that"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        @AdamSchefter Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.




                        hahahhahahahHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
                        Oh man...that's horrible news. I actually liked Bradford and rooted for him to be successful. Oh well....DOWN WITH BRADFORD!!!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Yea I recall seeing that about 2 months ago. You can literally absorb no news at all. and get more information than you can watching Fox News lol
                          I remember reading recently that Fox was pitching a little bit of a fit because Google has developed (and might implement) an algorithm that will rank websites based on trustworthiness instead of popularity.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            hahaha Gore heard out about this earlier and was like "fuuuck that"
                            That's also entirely possible lol

                            I wonder what pick they are getting.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              I remember reading recently that Fox was pitching a little bit of a fit because Google has developed (and might implement) an algorithm that will rank websites based on trustworthiness instead of popularity.
                              And googles owned by a flaming lib....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                I remember reading recently that Fox was pitching a little bit of a fit because Google has developed (and might implement) an algorithm that will rank websites based on trustworthiness instead of popularity.
                                Leave it to google to create some FOR SWEET AMERICAN JUSTICE!!!!!
                                lol, but seriously, that sounds far too advance for me to comprehend how half of that **** works...but even from a general browsing standpoint, I love that idea.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X