This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I don't think I've stopped yawning at any point today. My eyes must look like empty zombie sockets
    drink 2 redbull and you'll be awake in no time.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      drink 2 redbull and you'll be awake in no time.
      I've had 3 coffees today(2 at home, one in between meetings) and now im on my 2nd can of monster......clearly it's not that lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I've had 3 coffees today(2 at home, one in between meetings) and now im on my 2nd can of monster......clearly it's not that lol
        how the hell are you still at work

Comment

how the hell are you still at work
          I had a 11am meeting, so I just scheduled myself for an 11am shift today. I'm leaving in a few mins
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I had a 11am meeting, so I just scheduled myself for an 11am shift today. I'm leaving in a few mins
            ooooh, okay. Cause I was like wtf you should be home right now lol.
            That sucks, I hate meetings. When I worked, I skipped every meeting I possibly could.

Comment

ooooh, okay. Cause I was like wtf you should be home right now lol.
              That sucks, I hate meetings. When I worked, I skipped every meeting I possibly could.
              ehh...I enjoy it. It gives me a break from the same **** I do all day. I can't skip them anyway lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ehh...I enjoy it. It gives me a break from the same **** I do all day. I can't skip them anyway lol
                Nah them long ones are brutal. I worked at an insurance company and it was nothing but graphs, excel worksheets, and yelling.

Comment

Nah them long ones are brutal. I worked at an insurance company and it was nothing but graphs, excel worksheets, and yelling.
                  ahhh spreadsheets.....after the past few weeks, when I look away from my work computer, i see cells in my actual vision....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ahhh spreadsheets.....after the past few weeks, when I look away from my work computer, i see cells in my actual vision....
                    Yeah and I would have to sit of at least 10 pages reviewing them Omgggg so many cells. SO CANCEROUS.

Also, I had to record the amount of time it took customer service reps to complete as well as tech in and outs. And these people were working for Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy...major corporations..so it was serious shizz.

I actually miss N.E.W. a lot...but the meetings no

Comment

Yeah and I would have to sit of at least 10 pages reviewing them Omgggg so many cells. SO CANCEROUS.

Also, I had to record the amount of time it took customer service reps to complete as well as tech in and outs. And these people were working for Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy...major corporations..so it was serious shizz.

I actually miss N.E.W. a lot...but the meetings no
                      Dude, your sig ... that picture freaks me out.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        Dude, your sig ... that picture freaks me out.
                        I'm sorry gumby.

...but I must.

Comment

• Tom Coughlin will never leave.

Comment

• Tom Coughlin is divine, god like status.

Comment

• So these recent moves by Chip Kelly have a lot of Eagles fans legitimately questioning him now. Its actually crazy
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                So these recent moves by Chip Kelly have a lot of Eagles fans legitimately questioning him now. Its actually crazy
                                Bradford is better than Foles.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X