This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    So these recent moves by Chip Kelly have a lot of Eagles fans legitimately questioning him now. Its actually crazy
    Well....can you blame them?? lol. I mean, they got rid of the guys they thought they were building the franchise around, so, idk....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Rudy, I found a Drake song I like.....

And by that I mean a cover of Hold on we're going home, by he metalcore band "Volumes"
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Rudy, I found a Drake song I like.....

And by that I mean a cover of Hold on we're going home, by he metalcore band "Volumes"
        Well...I was happy for a moment
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Well...I was happy for a moment

How can I really miss you if you won't leave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            How can I really miss you if you won't leave?
            That was mean
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• What I'm reading in TAGF....people get very emotionally attached to some of our players. There's some people legitimately upset that Rolle had to leave. Not angry posts, just sad ones.

I don't personally have that kind of connection to anyone in particular on our team....except maybe Eli since he's been a 10yr staple to the product that is the Giants. Even when Tuck left, I wasn't shocked or upset really. I understand it all.
              I guess it's just weird for me to see people say that kind of thing since I don't feel the same way. I guess I actually feel bad that THEY feel that way more than anything.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What I'm reading in TAGF....people get very emotionally attached to some of our players. There's some people legitimately upset that Rolle had to leave. Not angry posts, just sad ones.

I don't personally have that kind of connection to anyone in particular on our team....except maybe Eli since he's been a 10yr staple to the product that is the Giants. Even when Tuck left, I wasn't shocked or upset really. I understand it all.
                I guess it's just weird for me to see people say that kind of thing since I don't feel the same way. I guess I actually feel bad that THEY feel that way more than anything.
                I dont really feel that way about any player on the Giants, but I would be pretty sad if the Raptors lost Amir Johnson.
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I dont really feel that way about any player on the Giants, but I would be pretty sad if the Raptors lost Amir Johnson.
                  Who are the Raptors and what is an Amir Johnson?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lol really?? He's just a role player!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Non-Giants News: Adam Schefter reports that RB DeMarco Murray is expected to sign w/ the Eagles today

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Non-Giants News: Adam Schefter reports that RB DeMarco Murray is expected to sign w/ the Eagles today
                        weak
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol really?? He's just a role player!
                          Sure he's not a star but he's one of the few guys that actually is a part of the community and he's always doing silly **** before games and stuff so theres that. An example of some cool **** that he's done is he went into the biggest CD store downtown the day Drakes last CD came out and bought every single copy they had then just handed them out in front of the store.
                          I dont think big name guys ever become a part of the community like that. Ive talked to more Cowboys fans who have said theyre gonna miss Dwyane Harris than Murray because he's just an "awesome guy".
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Sure he's not a star but he's one of the few guys that actually is a part of the community and he's always doing silly **** before games and stuff so theres that. An example of some cool **** that he's done is he went into the biggest CD store downtown the day Drakes last CD came out and bought every single copy they had then just handed them out in front of the store.
                            I dont think big name guys ever become a part of the community like that. Ive talked to more Cowboys fans who have said theyre gonna miss Dwyane Harris than Murray because he's just an "awesome guy".
                            Fair enough.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Fair enough.
                              Most ****ed up part is Im all but certain he's not back next year
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Pop Quiz:

Q. Dennis is ***hole. Why Charlie hate?
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X