X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Just buy them from the real criminals, the pharmacy

Pretty sure both parties are criminal, the dealers mark **** up like crazy. My weed link is also being a *****, he bumped prices to 130 for a half and 70 for a Q.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      FTFY
      yeah thanks
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Pretty sure both parties are criminal, the dealers mark **** up like crazy. My weed link is also being a *****, he bumped prices to 130 for a half and 70 for a Q.
        70 for a quarter? STOP COMPLAINING.

A quarter int he United States is around $90-125 depending on where you are or who you know.

Comment

You can sell em for 15 a pop during most of the school year and more during exams, I dont really mess with that other stuff though.
          yea, I wouldn't recommend it. The only reason I have them is because I sometimes get really bad panic attacks when I fly. So if I take one of those, I usually become an emotionless POS(so, normal?? yea, I beat you to that one), and it helps.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

70 for a quarter? STOP COMPLAINING.

A quarter int he United States is around $90-125 depending on where you are or who you know.
            Its all about the market Rudes, why buy a Q from a guy who's selling it at the price you could buy the same amount in dimes elsewhere. Only point of buying in bulk is the savings.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

yea, I wouldn't recommend it. The only reason I have them is because I sometimes get really bad panic attacks when I fly. So if I take one of those, I usually become an emotionless POS(so, normal?? yea, I beat you to that one), and it helps.
              noted
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Its all about the market Rudes, why buy a Q from a guy who's selling it at the price you could buy the same amount in dimes elsewhere. Only point of buying in bulk is the savings.
                That's my point, you might as well buy it in bulk to save..

That's how I buy my weed.

and yeah you're right, depends on the market..the quality of weed..and your dealer but I have never copped a quarter for 70, anywhere...not even from my closest friends. Too low.

Comment

• I get mine for free.....so....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

That's my point, you might as well buy it in bulk to save..

That's how I buy my weed.

and yeah you're right, depends on the market..the quality of weed..and your dealer but I have never copped a quarter for 70, anywhere...not even from my closest friends. Too low.
                    70 for a quarter is retail basically, you can cop a dime anywhere for 10 bucks. Granted this guy has really strong **** (took me like 2 months to finish the last q) but I could just go out and buy a dime whenever I want 7 times for the same price and get the same amount of stuff.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

70 for a quarter is retail basically, you can cop a dime anywhere for 10 bucks. Granted this guy has really strong **** (took me like 2 months to finish the last q) but I could just go out and buy a dime whenever I want 7 times for the same price and get the same amount of stuff.
                      Actually some areas don't sell dimes, only grams. Like..in Northern Virginia, they won't sell you dimes (which pisses me off) only grams or higher.
                      Down where I go to school, you can get a .5 lol. So it really does depend.

Comment

Actually some areas don't sell dimes, only grams. Like..in Northern Virginia, they won't sell you dimes (which pisses me off) only grams or higher.
                        Down where I go to school, you can get a .5 lol. So it really does depend.
                        my bad a dime here is a gram
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I get mine for free.....so....
                          your what, weed?
                          You barely smoke lol

Comment

your what, weed?
                            You barely smoke lol
                            He talking about ****, he's really good at charming the twinks and otters as a bear.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

He talking about ****, he's really good at charming the twinks and otters as a bear.
                              Answer me this

...How is Dez a republican but loves to smoke?

Comment

So I might finally be able to get my own ADD drugs instead of having to buy em from criminals. This is pretty exciting.
                                Strattera had me power washing my house at 6:30 in the morning.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X