• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Where's the funeral, Johnny Cash?
    Umm it's called swag... Old people smh
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

That looks like a pain in the *** to clean
      It's not that bad actually. The entire right side is pretty much a tank for the lighter fluid so you don't have to clean it. The other side is pretty much a straight through that you can clean with the little wire brush they give you.
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• lmao jesus almighty.....potheads that already have a reputation of being lazy stoned slackers find a way to be even lazier and not even light their own bowl

society is ****ed

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          lmao jesus almighty.....potheads that already have a reputation of being lazy stoned slackers find a way to be even lazier and not even light their own bowl

society is ****ed
          Think about it man, why carry a lighter, a pipe and loose weed when you can have this, you got all three in one and its ready to go at any point.
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had adsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              Umm it's called swag... Old people smh

You're probably right. In my generation if you had to self identify as cool it was essentially validation of the opposite.

Comment

It's not that bad actually. The entire right side is pretty much a tank for the lighter fluid so you don't have to clean it. The other side is pretty much a straight through that you can clean with the little wire brush they give you.
                Nice. As easy as a Pax?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Dude, how can some people expect to get a job when their resume is littered with typos, grammatical errors, and "n" instead of "and" all over the page? Holy shat, breh

And this is for a cashiering gig. I'm not looking for the next great American author, but I have no problem narrowing the pool of 40 for **** like that.
                  Holy ****...that's a thing!??!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had adsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.
                    You could be arrested for murder.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ok this thread sucks.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        You could be arrested for murder.
                        What you're telling me you've never absorbed anyone
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Nice. As easy as a Pax?

Probably not as easy a pax since you get residue in this one from burning the stuff
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

What you're telling me you've never absorbed anyone
                            No.....but I'd be willing to attempt it if given a legal opportunity. I'll absorb the talent of a starting safety, and try out in Giants camp so I can ensure the future of our team -___-
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              No.....but I'd be willing to attempt it if given a legal opportunity. I'll absorb the talent of a starting safety, and try out in Giants camp so I can ensure the future of our team -___-
                              You should absorb Dez so that you can have the powers of a Dem and Rep all in one
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You should absorb Dez so that you can have the powers of a Dem and Rep all in one
                                Actually, that's a reason to not want to absorb Dezz. Actually there are many reasons....including republican, his penchant for killing hookers, and the worst of all; the fact that he's a scrawny little *****.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X