• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Ok this thread sucks.

Maybe it's just in a rut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Maybe it's just in a rut.
      I just don't have the time to find out. I'm leaving for a younger, sexier thread.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Actually, that's a reason to not want to absorb Dezz. Actually there are many reasons....including republican, his penchant for killing hookers, and the worst of all; the fact that he's a scrawny little *****.
        Even better, you can have the strength of a skinny man as well as your own strength which is pretty sweet. If you absorb Rudy you could gain the ability to post here 40 times a day
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Even better, you can have the strength of a skinny man as well as your own strength which is pretty sweet. If you absorb Rudy you could gain the ability to post here 40 times a day
          k
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I'll change it if MH says one nice thing about TC every week until camp starts.
            Dear Fellow Thee Thread Participants,

Earlier yesterday, not-so-breaking news that Tom Coughlin reached an extension with the Giants confirmed the fact that he would remain HC through the 2016 season. The deal was met with uncertainty by some fans, who after two straight losing seasons (13-19), felt that the fruits of Coughlin's tenure had all been picked.

This uncertainty was also shared by youngest brother Vinny, who in a message to my two brothers and I, noted his "inability to support the decision" by management. While I respect his opinion, I was taken back to see that my eldest two brothers agreed with him.

While this message is directed towards my three brothers, its directive can be shared by all fans who bleed blue. Especially those who find themselves contemplating whether or not the Giants made the right move here. The message reads:

I need you all's attention for a minute. Let me start by saying that I am not angered by your hesitation to rally behind the re-signing of Tom through 2016, you are entitled to your opinion. But let me offer you a fresh perspective before we let our thoughts on the matter be set in stone.

Tom has done a lot for us, we all know that. From Conference Championships to Super Bowls, Tom has provided material evidence that the New York Giants are one of football's most prominent organizations.

He's provided us with solid grounds to silence opposing trash talk, and shown us that celebrating is only for amateurs. He has provided us with an example of how coaching should be done, while upholding a true respect for the game. While the previous feats combine to make a pretty impressive resume, I ask you all in this time of uncertainty-- What has Tom Coughlin done for US?

Simply put, he has given me some of the greatest memories of my life. While on occasion I will watch a regular season Giants game with my friends, I stand by the fact that a meteor shower wouldn't stop me from watching a Giants playoff game with you three.

We were together when David Tyree caught the helmet ball, we were together when the 49ers muffed the punt, and we were together when Manningham caught the sideline ball on his tippy toes. These are the memories I will cherish forever, and I shared them with you three. Furthermore, WE shared them with Tom.

I'll forget about the girls I kissed in high school, and I'll forget about the parties I had in college. But what I will never forget are the moments that Tom Coughlin allowed me to share with you guys, my brothers.

Now, more than ever, Tom needs our support. So I ask you all to stand by my side, rally as one, and give Tom one more chance; I think he deserves it.

Here's to loyal Giants fans across the country, and here's to Old Man Coughlin finishing his career on top.

love your pal,

Morehead

Comment

I just don't have the time to find out. I'm leaving for a younger, sexier thread.

I hope you were smart enough to start hiding assets long before you reached this decision.

Comment

k

too scrolly..

Comment

• Dude....what did I just read???
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    I hope you were smart enough to start hiding assets long before you reached this decision.
                    LOL what assets?!?!?!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You could be arrested for murder.

Went from broken away, you know he hurt before he died,
                      makes you wonder if he lost his shirt before he died, only
                      two knew the answer and one of us is dead, so anyone who
                      seeks the truth can get it straight to head!
                      Than you andf him can discuss what I did, yeah it was
                      wrong dog but I slid, i'll repent one day, just not right
                      now, you hear my **** all on the street i'm kinda hot
                      right now!
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

LOL what assets?!?!?!

That sweet lesbo ride of yours

Comment

Dude....what did I just read???

A paean from Morehead's TC loving doppleganger...

Comment

LOL what assets?!?!?!
                            I feel like I should be getting the car and the dog in the divorce
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Actually, that's a reason to not want to absorb Dezz. Actually there are many reasons....including republican, his penchant for killing hookers, and the worst of all; the fact that he's a scrawny little *****.
                              You wish you had my physique you hairy grease ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                I feel like I should be getting the car and the dog in the divorce
                                I'll kill you.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X