This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You wish you had my physique you hairy grease ball.
    Hairy, sure.....greasy, nah
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Dear Fellow Thee Thread Participants,

Earlier yesterday, not-so-breaking news that Tom Coughlin reached an extension with the Giants confirmed the fact that he would remain HC through the 2016 season. The deal was met with uncertainty by some fans, who after two straight losing seasons (13-19), felt that the fruits of Coughlin's tenure had all been picked.

This uncertainty was also shared by youngest brother Vinny, who in a message to my two brothers and I, noted his "inability to support the decision" by management. While I respect his opinion, I was taken back to see that my eldest two brothers agreed with him.

While this message is directed towards my three brothers, its directive can be shared by all fans who bleed blue. Especially those who find themselves contemplating whether or not the Giants made the right move here. The message reads:

“I need you all's attention for a minute. Let me start by saying that I am not angered by your hesitation to rally behind the re-signing of Tom through 2016, you are entitled to your opinion. But let me offer you a fresh perspective before we let our thoughts on the matter be set in stone.

Tom has done a lot for us, we all know that. From Conference Championships to Super Bowls, Tom has provided material evidence that the New York Giants are one of football's most prominent organizations.

He's provided us with solid grounds to silence opposing trash talk, and shown us that celebrating is only for amateurs. He has provided us with an example of how coaching should be done, while upholding a true respect for the game. While the previous feats combine to make a pretty impressive resume, I ask you all in this time of uncertainty-- What has Tom Coughlin done for US?

Simply put, he has given me some of the greatest memories of my life. While on occasion I will watch a regular season Giants game with my friends, I stand by the fact that a meteor shower wouldn't stop me from watching a Giants playoff game with you three.

We were together when David Tyree caught the helmet ball, we were together when the 49ers muffed the punt, and we were together when Manningham caught the sideline ball on his tippy toes. These are the memories I will cherish forever, and I shared them with you three. Furthermore, WE shared them with Tom.

I'll forget about the girls I kissed in high school, and I'll forget about the parties I had in college. But what I will never forget are the moments that Tom Coughlin allowed me to share with you guys, my brothers.

Now, more than ever, Tom needs our support. So I ask you all to stand by my side, rally as one, and give Tom one more chance; I think he deserves it.”

Here's to loyal Giants fans across the country, and here's to Old Man Coughlin finishing his career on top.

love your pal,

Morehead
      MHs got a brother named Vinny?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Hairy, sure.....greasy, nah

Comment

• You all are stupid
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Man....Grantland really tore up the Giants signings (other than Vereen) today. Justifiably so. what in the **** is this team doing?!? Get depth players for minimum. We signed 2 jobbers for LB and a returner?? anyone can take that role.....

it makes me even more mad about it than the last 2 days....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Man....Grantland really tore up the Giants signings (other than Vereen) today. Justifiably so. what in the **** is this team doing?!? Get depth players for minimum. We signed 2 jobbers for LB and a returner?? anyone can take that role.....

Comment

You ever see the show "Married"....that guy is hilarious in the episodes with him I've seen....

Actually, from what I've seen, that show was pretty funny in general
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

still can't see your photos!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Man....Grantland really tore up the Giants signings (other than Vereen) today. Justifiably so. what in the **** is this team doing?!? Get depth players for minimum. We signed 2 jobbers for LB and a returner?? anyone can take that role.....

There's guys probably don't play out their contracts unless they step up their play and 10 mil for 5 guys that are really good depth isn't that bad. It's much better than getting decimated by injuries and having to play someone garbage because all the money got tied up in injured started that were over payed for in FA. Plus it was a weak FA class outside the top guys anyways.
                    Last edited by gurujot; 03-13-2015, 11:34 AM.
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Just saw the Jags landed 6 ufa yesterday. The packers have signed 5 ufa since 07.

We upgraded with harris, I think hell be better than Parker, got a guard, got a good RB, a linebacker for depth....still need a safety.

Chill out, let Reese AND Terrible Tom do their thing.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EMMhJ5CUzc

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          There's guys probably don't play out their contracts unless they step up their play and 10 mil for 5 guys that are really good depth isn't that bad. It's much better than getting decimated by injuries and having to play someone garbage because all the money got tied up in injured started that were over payed for in FA. Plus it was a weak FA class outside the top guys anyways.
                          My point was just that for what we got....we DEFINITELY could have waited and not spent anything close to what we've guaranteed already.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Dude....what did I just read???
                            A passage from an alternate universe.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              A passage from an alternate universe.
                              oh man...this is my 3rd reference today about this clearly being the darkest timeline!!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

oh man...this is my 3rd reference today about this clearly being the darkest timeline!!!!
                                And i still don't get it.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X