This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    How awesome is my link. He thought I didnt like the stuff I got when I told him it smelled like andy so he offered to drive to my house and exchange it for another strand. When I told him it was a compliment, he told me how happy he was that I was satisfied with his product.

You can't even find service like this in real service industries.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      How awesome is my link. He thought I didnt like the stuff I got when I told him it smelled like andy so he offered to drive to my house and exchange it for another strand. When I told him it was a compliment, he told me how happy he was that I was satisfied with his product.

You can't even find service like this in real service industries.
      You've clearly never been to Chick-Fil-A.

They treat you better than your friends and family.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Newly signed New York Giants linebacker, J.T. Thomas, says he brings an "aggressive" style of play to Big Blue and a thirst for creating turnovers -- two things the Giants have lacked from the linebacker position for quite some time.

so thirsty.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

Unless you're gay of course
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Newly signed New York Giants linebacker, J.T. Thomas, says he brings an "aggressive" style of play to Big Blue and a thirst for creating turnovers -- two things the Giants have lacked from the linebacker position for quite some time.

so thirsty.
            lol....so we just listen to players' opinions on themselves? hmm...I guess that DOES make Rolle irreplaceable! Guess I should miss him even more than I already do =\
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Unless you're gay of course
              Love how activists tried shaming them, just gave them more exposure and business.

Silly liberal activists......

Comment

lol....so we just listen to players' opinions on themselves? hmm...I guess that DOES make Rolle irreplaceable! Guess I should miss him even more than I already do =\
                None of our lbs have been THIRSTY for turnovers, NONE! I blame Tom Coughlin.

Comment

• I'm hungry for turnovers.

When's my tryout?

Side note -- pizza turnovers.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Love how activists tried shaming them, just gave them more exposure and business.

Silly liberal activists......
                    they were going to get business regardless.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

None of our lbs have been THIRSTY for turnovers, NONE! I blame Tom Coughlin.
                      lol, or they just haven't been that good.....I really don't think it has anything to do with their desire. For someone who always says don't listen to the media....you sure seem to jump on player quotes
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm hungry for turnovers.

When's my tryout?

Side note -- pizza turnovers.
                        Nice!! I'm actually making the roster as a safety. If youre going to be one of our LBs, we should give ourselves some sweet nicknames. we can be roommates at camp, and I'll introduce you to my wife, and all that player best-buds-for-life stuff. Oh and of course post terrible **** on instagram...can't forget THAT staple.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol, or they just haven't been that good.....I really don't think it has anything to do with their desire. For someone who always says don't listen to the media....you sure seem to jump on player quotes

At least Bill can sense my sarcasm.....

Comment

• Oh like I really read through all your posts.........lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There's none of them here and the closest on to the place where I spend all my during the summr is like 50 miles from detriot.
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Let's keep it real you're just jel about the fact that you've never even dreamed of ever recieving service that great from anyone let a lone a weed dealer.
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X