X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    You must really love the key of Dm.
    Actually I'm more of an F#m kind of guy.

But I DO love my minor keys.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...njury-concerns

Comment

• Took some ball for him to retire like that, but its smart in a way
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• ughh Feel like Iv been hit in the face with a shillelagh.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            Took some ball for him to retire like that, but its smart in a way
            ehh, I think hes pissing away a great opportunity. Why not play a few more years and make some serious money. Seems stupid to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              ehh, I think hes pissing away a great opportunity. Why not play a few more years and make some serious money. Seems stupid to me.
              Thats what I mean it had to take some real stones to leave all that money on the table, especially when so many are gonna criticize the decision. Personally after reading his explanation I can't really say he made a bad decision.
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                If my kid wants to play football, I probably wouldn't let him ...
                But your son isnt getting paid handsomely for playing.

Why not retire 2-3 years from now after hes made a couple mill? Then he can go look for a job OR start his own business. Just poor planning in my opinion.

Comment

But your son isnt getting paid handsomely for playing.

Why not retire 2-3 years from now after hes made a couple mill? Then he can go look for a job OR start his own business. Just poor planning in my opinion.
                  because like he says in the article he wants to get out before he gets a concussion. Did you even read the article you posted? His salary isn't crazy either, after taxes and agents fees he would've been lucky to have made a million total after 2-3 more years.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    because like he says in the article he wants to get out before he gets a concussion. Did you even read the article you posted? His salary isn't crazy either, after taxes and agents fees he would've been lucky to have made a million total after 2-3 more years.
                    "Borland, who was scheduled to make $540,000 this season". Two seasons thats over a mill. Sucks he lives in Cali though.
                    I doubt he can find a job paying as much as the 9ers were paying him for one year. Play good for 2 years, get multi million dollar contract, play one more year and retire comfortably.

If I had the talent its a risk I would be willing to take.

Comment

• The kids 24 years old, play good for 3 more years and hell never have to work another day in his life....

Comment

• I feel like Ed Henry and Hillary(MH) wont answer my questions.

Comment

"Borland, who was scheduled to make $540,000 this season". Two seasons thats over a mill. Sucks he lives in Cali though.
                          I doubt he can find a job paying as much as the 9ers were paying him for one year. Play good for 2 years, get multi million dollar contract, play one more year and retire comfortably.

If I had the talent its a risk I would be willing to take.
                          That's why I said after taxes and agent fees. He's realistically probably getting 250 a year, note a small amount but it would take him 4 years to make a million dollars and that's if he saves every penny. He would've had to play 3 more years before getting the big contract and he would have to play 3 years of that to really be able to walk away with the money. For a guy who doesn't wanna get concussed and mess up his life 6 years of mlb in the nfl is a lot.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Trent Richardson signs with the Raiders to officially put his career to rest.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yep. TRich is in the morphine drip phase of his career.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X