X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    WELL then......

Nah, it's my fault. I'm not usually on that side of town, so I forget that weekday parking isn't free. I'm usually only down that way on the weekends when you can park wherever you want.
    Either way I think it's dicey that some private company gets to charge you for what is technically municipal parking.
    Never heard of the idea of a government contract. If prisons can be run private corporations don't see why parking lots can't.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Never heard of the idea of a government contract. If prisons can be run private corporations don't see why parking lots can't.
      No youre right.....but in the past we were ticketed by the City of PK, not some company.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Is the Dallas sportscaster everyone is bashing over the Hardy comments the same guy who basically told texas to **** off when people *****ed about the Sam signing last year? Dude is on a "be nice" crusade or something lol
        huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          huh?
          There's posts online about a local Dallas sportscaster who is ripping up the cowboys for the Hardy signing. I think it's the same guy who told everyone to chill the **** out last year with the anti-gay Michael sam stuff.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "“Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson joined this series in 2011’s ‘Fast Five’ and immediately became the best and most self-awarely comedic thing about it; you can always smell what the Rock is cooking, and he’s always cooking the finest, most savory ham."

lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Vikings say they won't cut Peterson.

Jerry Jones cries.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Yo kase, you think the rangers should trade Hank? I would. Talbot is a friggin beast.

Free up some cap, get more shooters.

Comment

Yo kase, you think the rangers should trade Hank? I would. Talbot is a friggin beast.

Free up some cap, get more shooters.
                  That's on the table? Eesh....that's the kind of move that looks terrible in the news though. Statistically are you going to abandon the guy whos been the face of your franchise for awhile for a guy whos just heating up when he's been given the shot?
                  Ever heard of Josh McCown? lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's on the table? Eesh....that's the kind of move that looks terrible in the news though. Statistically are you going to abandon the guy whos been the face of your franchise for awhile for a guy whos just heating up when he's been given the shot?
                    Ever heard of Josh McCown? lol
                    No I dont think they would ever do it, but I would. Hanks over rated imo.

Comment

No I dont think they would ever do it, but I would. Hanks over rated imo.
                      How can he be OVERrated if he and Talbot honestly have mirroring seasons? I mean I guess you could say that makes Talbot underrated maybe....

I think Lundqvist comes with some hype, but 1) he made a name for himself, and 2) it IS in New York, so that's not crazy to believe.

As a fan, clearly you know the difference and don't have to listen to the hype. I don't think I'd call him overrated though. He's still really good. The rangers just happen to have another good goalie lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        8-8.
                        10-6.....squeak into the playoffs after a major 4th quarter comeback in week 17 against the Cowboys....once we're in we go on a miraculous SB run with another huge 4th quarter play to Harris of all people in the Superbowl to beat the Pats for the 3rd time....Coughlin voids his contract extension and retires off in the sunset

......book it

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          10-6.....squeak into the playoffs after a major 4th quarter comeback in week 17 against the Cowboys....once we're in we go on a miraculous SB run with another huge 4th quarter play to Harris of all people in the Superbowl to beat the Pats for the 3rd time....Coughlin voids his contract extension and retires off in the sunset

......book it
                          Ill book that doesn't happen, haha!
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Are you people this negative in all walks of life? Do some yoga or meditate or something.

ALLLLLLL of yousss.
                            What's negative? It's improvement from 7-9 and 6-10..

Sorry I'm not a homer and don't think we have a realistic chance of going 12-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Ill book that doesn't happen, haha!
                              clearly you don't "bELIeve"

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                                clearly you don't "bELIeve"
                                Well, no..I don't.

But! I would love to be wrong, love love love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X