This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    What's negative? It's improvement from 7-9 and 6-10..

Sorry I'm not a homer and don't think we have a realistic chance of going 12-4.
    You dont have to be a homer to be positive about your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      You dont have to be a homer to be positive about your team.
      I am positive about my team. I'm positive they will go 8-8.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        10-6.....squeak into the playoffs after a major 4th quarter comeback in week 17 against the Cowboys....once we're in we go on a miraculous SB run with another huge 4th quarter play to Harris of all people in the Superbowl to beat the Pats for the 3rd time....Coughlin voids his contract extension and retires off in the sunset

......book it
        Toms a workaholic. Hell be back next year if they have a winning record and make the playoffs.

Comment

• Anyone here listen to any entertaining podcasts? Or you guys not into that?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I am positive about my team. I'm positive they will go 8-8.
            zing.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Anyone here listen to any entertaining podcasts? Or you guys not into that?
              Brilliant idiots is a pretty fun one to listen to. For football I listen to Daniel Jeremiahs moving the sticks and the Ross tucker football podcast. Then there's the grant land stuff with Jalen rose. If there's nothing else to listen to and I'm bored I listen to stuff you missed in history class.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Brilliant idiots is a pretty fun one to listen to. For football I listen to Daniel Jeremiahs moving the sticks and the Ross tucker football podcast. Then there's the grant land stuff with Jalen rose. If there's nothing else to listen to and I'm bored I listen to stuff you missed in history class.
                gotcha.....yea, i dont really listen to the sports ones. I read enough stuff every day that the rehash they post on podcasts 1-2 days later seems redundant.
                I do listen to one Grantland podcast though: Cheap Heat (Yea...I know...) but it's just one of those things I enjoy people talking about i guess.
                Aside from that, I mostly listen to:
                We Have Concerns, The Canon, How Did This Get Made?, Maltin on Movies....so a lot of movie ones i guess lol, but thats my thing.
                oh, also NPR's RadioLab is ****ing awesome
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

gotcha.....yea, i dont really listen to the sports ones. I read enough stuff every day that the rehash they post on podcasts 1-2 days later seems redundant.
                  I do listen to one Grantland podcast though: Cheap Heat (Yea...I know...) but it's just one of those things I enjoy people talking about i guess.
                  Aside from that, I mostly listen to:
                  We Have Concerns, The Canon, How Did This Get Made?, Maltin on Movies....so a lot of movie ones i guess lol, but thats my thing.
                  oh, also NPR's RadioLab is ****ing awesome
                  I forgot about how did this get made, thats another one I listen to. Ross Tucker is nice because he doesnt really go that deep into NFL news but he gives insight into a lot of stuff as a former player. He has the packers former GM come on a lot to talk about the business aspect of stuff. He's a Princeton guy so he's not one of the dumb former players like the guys on NFLN.

Brilliant Idiots they just talk about stuff in pop culture and try to get through the BS parts a lot of the times.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I forgot about how did this get made, thats another one I listen to. Ross Tucker is nice because he doesnt really go that deep into NFL news but he gives insight into a lot of stuff as a former player. He has the packers former GM come on a lot to talk about the business aspect of stuff. He's a Princeton guy so he's not one of the dumb former players like the guys on NFLN.

Brilliant Idiots they just talk about stuff in pop culture and try to get through the BS parts a lot of the times.
                    Yea I just read up on that, and it seems like a cool idea.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea I just read up on that, and it seems like a cool idea.
                      I dont know if you know who Charlemagne is from NY radio but he's one of the co hosts and he tells it like it is all the time. Even if the person he's talking about is in the same room, he does not give a ****.

I remember I was listening to them at the gym and started cracking up on the stair machine because of what they were saying about hope solos coochie in her nudes.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• btw, I was laughing my *** off when How Did This Get Made did the Safe Haven review a few weeks ago....I haven't seen the movie(nor would I), but the whole movie was shot in my Dad's town, Southport, NC. If you listened to that episode, they talk about the place she works and where some of the movie takes place, it's the tiki bar my dad goes to nearly every night called Old American Fish, Co.. I've been there like 50 times, and I'm actually a member of the place lol
                        "I Know What You Did Last Summer" was also filmed at the bar
                        Last edited by JPizzack; 03-19-2015, 10:31 PM.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I dont know if you know who Charlemagne is from NY radio but he's one of the co hosts and he tells it like it is all the time. Even if the person he's talking about is in the same room, he does not give a ****.

I remember I was listening to them at the gym and started cracking up on the stair machine because of what they were saying about hope solos coochie in her nudes.
                          lol yea I know of him.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

btw, I was laughing my *** off when How Did This Get Made did the Safe Haven review a few weeks ago....I haven't seen the movie(nor would I), but the whole movie was shot in my Dad's town, Southport, NC. If you listened to that episode, they talk about the place she works and where some of the movie takes place, it's the tiki bar my dad goes to nearly every night called Old American Fish, Co.. I've been there like 50 times, and I'm actually a member of the place lol
                            "I Know What You Did Last Summer" was also filmed at the bar
                            I would probably watch it just because of the dad thing and since you've been there so many times. I think Ive only watched two or three movies they've review on the show. It always gets me how they finish by saying the like a movie after bashing it for an hour. They could sprinkle some compliments in there without ruining the show.
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I would probably watch it just because of the dad thing and since you've been there so many times. I think Ive only watched two or three movies they've review on the show. It always gets me how they finish by saying the like a movie after bashing it for an hour. They could sprinkle some compliments in there without ruining the show.
                              oh man, i've actually downloaded some of the movies theyve done JUST BECAUSE!! Though I usually regret it. I HAD to watch Zardoz.....I mean they did 2 episodes on it.....
                              I regretted that one.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

oh man, i've actually downloaded some of the movies theyve done JUST BECAUSE!! Though I usually regret it. I HAD to watch Zardoz.....I mean they did 2 episodes on it.....
                                I regretted that one.
                                Only one I think I've considered watching because of them is gooby just to see if it was a ridiculous as it sounded. I didn't even go through with it.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X