This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Now THATS a joke. Youre going to compare the Daily Show and Colbert to Fox? Those shows are political comedy Pizzle.
    That is why I compared them. They are all for entertainment, certainly not delivering the news, and are just doing parodies of real life. The difference is that one of those 4 actually thinks it's legitimate, while the other 3 are hosted by comedians.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Justin Beiber was roasted?

This world sucks............

Comment

How? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Why? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
        Sad
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Justin Beiber was roasted?

This world sucks............
          the fact that you know that just makes my opinion of your source of news even worse.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Lol I actually want to watch it... I love those Roasts.... And even though Bieber is a ***, I'm sure they'll rip on him hard

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Lol I actually want to watch it... I love those Roasts.... And even though Bieber is a ***, I'm sure they'll rip on him hard
              I've always hated those. It's always the same 10 people. And just because they aim for offensive, doesn't necessarily make it funny.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I've always hated those. It's always the same 10 people. And just because they aim for offensive, doesn't make necessarily funny.
                Lol that's exactly what I love about it, it's so offensive and politically incorrect, we need more of that

Comment

Lol that's exactly what I love about it, it's so offensive and politically incorrect, we need more of that
                  Well it's not like I cant appreciate the attempt. It's just my opinion that most comedians are actually not funny these days....like at all.
                  Kevin Hart is the worst offender. I don't think I've actually ever heard him say anything funny.

Jim Jefferies on the other hand....holy **** that crazy Australian is insanely politically incorrect and HILARIOUS!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

the fact that you know that just makes my opinion of your source of news even worse.....
                    I got that from Huffpost. ooooooooooooooooops lol

Comment

Well it's not like I cant appreciate the attempt. It's just my opinion that most comedians are actually not funny these days....like at all.
                      Kevin Hart is the worst offender. I don't think I've actually ever heard him say anything funny.

Jim Jefferies on the other hand....holy **** that crazy Australian is insanely politically incorrect and HILARIOUS!!!
                      I don't like a lot of current stand up comedians either, just roasts. Kevin Hart is ok but overrated.

Eddie Murphy was the best that ever did it imo, nothing will ever be as good as Delirious and Raw

Comment

I got that from Huffpost. ooooooooooooooooops lol
                        lol why are you on that all the time?? lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol why are you on that all the time?? lol
                          trolling brain dead morons such as yourself

Comment

I don't like a lot of current stand up comedians either, just roasts. Kevin Hart is ok but overrated.

Eddie Murphy was the best that ever did it imo, nothing will ever be as good as Delirious and Raw
                            seems to be the popular opinion. those are funny...but some of that **** is so old that I can't relate to it lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

trolling brain dead morons such as yourself
                              or you just really love that site and it's your source of news. I've never visited it other than **** you sometimes post on here. I get my news from Grantland =P
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• wow Dezz......website commenters are just as bad as youtube commenters >.> youre like a 12 year old.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X