Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    wow Dezz......website commenters are just as bad as youtube commenters >.> youre like a 12 year old.
    as you comment on a website.......lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      I don't like a lot of current stand up comedians either, just roasts. Kevin Hart is ok but overrated.

      Eddie Murphy was the best that ever did it imo, nothing will ever be as good as Delirious and Raw
      They need to roast A listers like they used to. Not B-F listers.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        I don't like a lot of current stand up comedians either, just roasts. Kevin Hart is ok but overrated.

        Eddie Murphy was the best that ever did it imo, nothing will ever be as good as Delirious and Raw
        Harts first stand up was good. Hes taken a nose dive since then. He sold out with all these stupid movies although that new movie with Will farrell looks funny.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          as you comment on a website.......lmao
          Meaning the people who leave comments on articles, and videos, etc etc...
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            The whole network is an opinion show, thus classified as entertainment like The Daily Show, Colbert, Last Week Tonight, etc.....
            The whole network is illegitimate for considering itself news.
            Fox News is mostly hard news.

            You have NO idea what you're talking about.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Meaning the people who leave comments on articles, and videos, etc etc...
              I tease the nerds over at ign too.

              Comment


              • Any of you play Counter Strike Global Offensive

                Comment


                • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Any of you play Counter Strike Global Offensive
                  No how is it? I got Battlefield Hardline yesterday. Real good.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Any of you play Counter Strike Global Offensive
                    Yes...It's called working in the printing business.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I tease the nerds over at ign too.
                      If IGN was not blocked at work, I'd go check that out. I've always heard the people on that site get easily butthurt lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Any of you play Counter Strike Global Offensive
                        I have not. I played CS:S for a very long time though.

                        cs_office nade spamming through the garage side windows for the win lmao
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          No how is it? I got Battlefield Hardline yesterday. Real good.
                          It's awesome man, I haven't played computer games since counter strike baaaack in the day. This one is legit

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I have not. I played CS:S for a very long time though.

                            cs_office nade spamming through the garage side windows for the win lmao
                            de_dust was the greatest man ever

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I'm so glad I'm not the only loser who remembers this
                              "Tying your shoe?"

                              haha

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                                de_dust was the greatest man ever
                                I just liked office better I guess....especially playing as CTU when you were basically assembling in the garage, and infiltrating the building to take out the terrorist scum! lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X