Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    It's awesome man, I haven't played computer games since counter strike baaaack in the day. This one is legit
    My friend had crazy hacks for the first. How much was it?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      My friend had crazy hacks for the first. How much was it?
      You can find CS:GO for under $10 sometimes. I think during one of the last steam sales it was $5
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • And with this I am done with the internet for today
        http://gawker.com/pregnant-woman-s-b...red-1692353473
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          The news is stupid. All of it is just poor journalism.
          If journalism exists anywhere in these United States, I'd like to see it. It's been absent for about 40 years now

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Yes...It's called working in the printing business.
            People still print stuff?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              My friend had crazy hacks for the first. How much was it?
              It's 16$ but I got it for 8 because it was on sale last weekend for 50 % off

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                If journalism exists anywhere in these United States, I'd like to see it. It's been absent for about 40 years now
                100 % true nothing but a 24 /7 drama show but the kids love that ****.....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  People still print stuff?
                  one of these days they will figure out they are wasting their money Maybe the epa will put some kind of emissions standards on them ....how much of the printed stuff is going into lands fills or up somebodies chimney ..Then the whole tree thing and global warming....wth is the matter with people

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    People still print stuff?
                    Thus the problem........
                    Too many *****s fighting over a smaller body of business.

                    But my ace in the hole is my enormous charm.
                    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Thus the problem........
                      Too many *****s fighting over a smaller body of business.

                      But my ace in the hole is my enormous charm.
                      So you must use every last drop of it at work then?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        So you must use every last drop of it at work then?
                        I have plenty left over for you folks...
                        It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

                        Comment


                        • ODELL BECKHAM IS MY HUSBAND
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I have plenty left over for you folks...
                            Cool, be sure to let us know when you use it. I don't want to miss it.

                            Comment


                            • So....this girl was banging this dude in the bathroom last night at a party.....



                              And that's gross
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                So....this girl was banging this dude in the bathroom last night at a party.....


                                And that's gross
                                Kids....smh

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X