This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    No you said its disgusting and you have not elaborated on how it's disgusting. Are you trying to tell us your friend has a dirty bathroom.
    Did you not read my response on the last page? I deffffff explained why it's disgusting
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Lmao ummm
      hahaha .... the wiring between my brain and typing finger has loose connections.... three words lost "out of the" ....... well not really we just found them close though ... good work Rudy !

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Out of respect for other people's homes...you just don't do that. First of all, it's not sanitary...second of all, other people need to use the restroom. How would like it if you had to pee (or puke) and two people were ****ing?

My friend who owned the apartment was so pissed.
        it would have been the best if they somehow got the door open, and then someone just went in and started pooping while it was going on, ignoring it like nothing was going on.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          it would have been the best if they somehow got the door open, and then someone just went in and started pooping while it was going on, ignoring it like nothing was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            relevance?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The thread in tagf comparing Andre Williams to Ron Dayne......IS ****ING INSANE!!!! Who are these people?!?

a 4th rounder who wasn't even supposed to be more than a 3rd down, or goalline back? and we're calling him a bust?!
              If anything the kid took his role in stride, and had a raw season, and did the best he could on a team with one of the worst run games in the league. Why do people not like him??

I really don't get it....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

relevance?

Comment

The thread in tagf comparing Andre Williams to Ron Dayne......IS ****ING INSANE!!!! Who are these people?!?

a 4th rounder who wasn't even supposed to be more than a 3rd down, or goalline back? and we're calling him a bust?!
                  If anything the kid took his role in stride, and had a raw season, and did the best he could on a team with one of the worst run games in the league. Why do people not like him??

Hes extremely average, misses holes....hes not terrible but hes nothing special.

Comment

Hes extremely average, misses holes....hes not terrible but hes nothing special.
                    So he's a rookie......got it.

See, this is why I hate RB discussions. Put Williams as a rookie behind Dallas' OL last year. Singing a different tune about him I'd bet.
                    He's fine...he's a young kid playing on a terrible run offense, who played against "ok" teams in college.

97% of RBs are THE SAME....they just have good OLs or bad OLs....
                    There are some differences, sure...but it all starts at the line, there's not even an argument about that. We are one of like 5 teams, historically who had two 1000 yard rushers in a season in 2008.....and it was largely in part due to what I consider our best OL ever.

It's not like Jacobs and Ward were special RBs or anything. They just did their thing, and the line made it THAT much easier.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The thread in tagf comparing Andre Williams to Ron Dayne......IS ****ING INSANE!!!! Who are these people?!?

Right ? It's just dumb.
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                        Right ? It's just dumb.
                        fo ril tho
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "I'm guessing they call you Godfather because of your voice? Do you mind me asking what happened to it?"
                          "Throat cancer"
                          "Smoker?"
                          "Nope....just one of the lucky ones...."

Generation: Kill.....................best ****ing mini series of all time. Thanks HBO
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"I'm guessing they call you Godfather because of your voice? Do you mind me asking what happened to it?"
                            "Throat cancer"
                            "Smoker?"
                            "Nope....just one of the lucky ones...."

Generation: Kill.....................best ****ing mini series of all time. Thanks HBO
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU9C...9COryOrOw#t=18

yea I want to give it another watch.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU9C...9COryOrOw#t=18

yea I want to give it another watch.
                              I try to watch it like once a year or so....it definitely has that kind of rewatchability.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I try to watch it like once a year or so....it definitely has that kind of rewatchability.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6D3YU1i8TU

"I didnt know hajjis could be hotties!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X