This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    G, were you ever deployed cross-seas anywhere? I don't remember if I asked you. Not like I wanna drudge up some ****, but, more of a curiosity than anything
    I was stationed overseas in Guam my first two years in and have been on an additonal 3 deployments. 2 west pacs and one med cruise. Each of those deployments were between 5-8 months. The list of some of the countries I have visited are Guam, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, Greece, Italy, Spain, and Oman.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      I was stationed overseas in Guam my first two years in and have been on an additonal 3 deployments. 2 west pacs and one med cruise. Each of those deployments were between 5-8 months. The list of some of the countries I have visited are Guam, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, Greece, Italy, Spain, and Oman.
      Gotcha. That's cool, got to see some places maybe you otherwise wouldn't have? More than I can say.

I went to Ecuador once..........ONCE AND NEVER AGAIN!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Gotcha. That's cool, got to see some places maybe you otherwise wouldn't have? More than I can say.

I went to Ecuador once..........ONCE AND NEVER AGAIN!!!
        I've also been to Panama and Brazil. I did some stuff in Brazil that I can't even talk about. I almost didn't make it back to the ship. LOL
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          I've also been to Panama and Brazil. I did some stuff in Brazil that I can't even talk about. I almost didn't make it back to the ship. LOL
          eesh....yea, keep that story to yourself!!

I once accidentally drove to Canada......and was nervous about them letting me go home lmao
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The thread in tagf comparing Andre Williams to Ron Dayne......IS ****ING INSANE!!!! Who are these people?!?

a 4th rounder who wasn't even supposed to be more than a 3rd down, or goalline back? and we're calling him a bust?!
            If anything the kid took his role in stride, and had a raw season, and did the best he could on a team with one of the worst run games in the league. Why do people not like him??

I really don't get it....
            You do know that 3rd down rbs and goal line rbs are at like the opposite ends of the spectrum
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Did you not read my response on the last page? I deffffff explained why it's disgusting
              Def not a good explain
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                You do know that 3rd down rbs and goal line rbs are at like the opposite ends of the spectrum
                what spectrum? He was going to be used a short yardage back....except that's not how he was used because we needed him to play every down.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

what spectrum? He was going to be used a short yardage back....except that's not how he was used because we needed him to play every down.
                  3rd down rbs are the small shifty guys that can catch, goal line guys are big bruisers that can move the pile. That's how they are opposites. I mentioned that because you said he was supposed to be used as one of those two in your post that I qouted.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    3rd down rbs are the small shifty guys that can catch, goal line guys are big bruisers that can move the pile. That's how they are opposites. I mentioned that because you said he was supposed to be used as one of those two in your post that I qouted.
                    You're right....I really just meant to imply that he was a short yardage back, and change of pace.

I DO feel that he could do some serious damage in open space though.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Iv been watching generation kill clips the last hour, damn you pizz.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Iv been watching generation kill clips the last hour, damn you pizz.
                        muahahaha!!!! I def think I'm going to start watching it again tonight. tell me it's not the most quotable show/movie ever!!! I ****ing love it!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "****ing dress blues commercial man. That got so many ****ing guys. Now look at us: Trombley hasn't killed anybody, I'm half a world away from good Thai *****, and Colbert is out here rolling around ****butt Iraq, hunting for dragons in a MOPP suit that smells like four days of piss and ball sweat.!!

You should have rolled into battle with a sword, Brad. That would've ****in' rocked!"
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "Oh, no thank you Lieutenant Commander. We got the warning order, so it looks like we're going to be moving out to kill a lot more of these Godless heathens for you. But don't worry, we will not rest until the Iraqi threat to your way of worship has been completely neutralized.
                            The other thing is, is that my team leader here, Sgt. Colbert? Yeah, he was born a Hebrew, and remains a practicing Christ killer. So it's purely out of respect for him, I feel as though I'm going to have to forego your festive rituals."
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "HEY RUDY!!! MY SISTER WANTS HER SHORTS BACK!!!"

lmao
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

eesh....yea, keep that story to yourself!!

I once accidentally drove to Canada......and was nervous about them letting me go home lmao
                                I had a good time in Vancouver. Actually a great time. Caught a hyrdroplane from Victoria where my ship ported into. The thing about guys on a ship is that the first two things they look for when we pull into a port are alcohol and women. The girls in Vancouver were awesome. Fine snow bunnies everywhere. I ran through as many as I could for the 4 days that I had off there. I was pretty crazy back in the day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X