X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Amanda will be heart broken.
    oh yea, I remember her Philly nonsense. I think it was more Utley she liked than anyone else.

Not that it matters really....everyone on that team except Cole Hamels is total garbage lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
      I just made a few comments about having smarter food choices and avoiding chicken nuggets. Shhheeeeeeshhhh, tagf is just becoming way tooooo serious. It's not even fun anymore. Everything is an in depth, politically correct debate and analysis over highly speculative what if scenarios. It;s all conjecture and opinions, yet ya can't make a joke ????
      ehh youre preaching to the choir with me on this....I ****ing hate TAGF.....self righteous, self important, know-it-all ******nozzles. Ain't nobody got time for that!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        ehh youre preaching to the choir with me on this....I ****ing hate TAGF.....self righteous, self important, know-it-all ******nozzles. Ain't nobody got time for that!
        I know. Ya can't even make a joke on a thread without offending someone....whatevs
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
          I know. Ya can't even make a joke on a thread without offending someone....whatevs
          yea which is why I give SG88 props for starting at least 1 terrible trolling thread a week lol.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...14_season.html

I just posted this article in another thread. Eli's release time averaged 2.49 seconds from snap to throw last year. Impressive.
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Oh right....because the sequel to Jaws was so phenomenal......
              More like Godfather Part 2
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Didnt take long for the libs to go after Cruz...

Comment

• MH, stop making hippy music. Need more heavy stuff asap. Get your weight up.

Comment

Didnt take long for the libs to go after Cruz...
                    All I've read so far was GOP saying it's a terrible decision and they don't want to lose. 2 articles I read this morning had senators wanting someone more moderate as candidate, and Cruz is far too right.
                    One of them even said that Cruz running is like Barry Goldwater running against LBJ. A guaranteed landslide loss.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Also, you gotta admit it's hilarious that the Canadian Citizen of Cuban background thing is deliciously ironic lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

All I've read so far was GOP saying it's a terrible decision and they don't want to lose. 2 articles I read this morning had senators wanting someone more moderate as candidate, and Cruz is far too right.
                        One of them even said that Cruz running is like Barry Goldwater running against LBJ. A guaranteed landslide loss.
                        The GOP dont like him because he does what he wants. Hes not far right. But I think he would lose badly.
                        Last edited by dezzzR; 03-24-2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

The GOP dont like him because he does what he wants. Hes not far right. But I think he would lose badly.
                          GOPs best shot is moderate...there's really no other option that's going to win the presidency. Or Libertarian who can appeal to the social liberals, but also fiscal conservatives.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• argh, im so hungry....6 mins till lunch (yes, im clock watching lol)
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://www.cbsnews.com/news/many-alz...eir-diagnosis/
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• umm....not to be THAT guy...but is it not possible that the patients just didn't REMEMBER they were told of the diagnosis?? or worse, if their supposed caregiver even knew? Idk....I don't like that study....seems like there are too many holes.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X