X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    Go get em.
    Already did.....he's just regurgitating the same line over and over. I can't keep doing that. It's like he's trolling, except he thinks it's 100% truth what he's spewing...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Already did.....he's just regurgitating the same line over and over. I can't keep doing that. It's like he's trolling, except he thinks it's 100% truth what he's spewing...
      The next time Slip owns something that he was wrong about will be the first time.

Comment

Cause its the only argument he needs. Take a loss braaah.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Cause its the only argument he needs. Take a loss braaah.
          I just don't understand the logic.....our running game has been a disaster for years. We've had 2 good seasons out of the last 8. Coincidence that those 2 years were the last 2 decent OL? Explain how it's all a RBs fault when the run game is bad. there's no way "he doesn't need an argument"

Eli had a bad year in '13, and it's not as if we were like "Oh he's just a bad QB...so....moving on..." It was just a terrible year for our entire offense.
          There's 11 guys on that side of the ball.....one guy doesn't make the whole thing fall apart when it comes to the run game.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Dow Jones down 250 points..... JR's fault
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I just don't understand the logic.....our running game has been a disaster for years. We've had 2 good seasons out of the last 8. Coincidence that those 2 years were the last 2 decent OL? Explain how it's all a RBs fault when the run game is bad. there's no way "he doesn't need an argument"

Eli had a bad year in '13, and it's not as if we were like "Oh he's just a bad QB...so....moving on..." It was just a terrible year for our entire offense.
              There's 11 guys on that side of the ball.....one guy doesn't make the whole thing fall apart when it comes to the run game.
              What do you mean 2 good seasons out of the last 8. Last time I checked 10+ win seasons are pretty good and 9 isn't really anything to pout about.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Surprised they can ever do that....
                Well.....it IS American made.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Well.....it IS American made.
                  Its still pretty ****ing surprising considering its an economy car, he probably had to have it floored for a solid amount of time for it to get that high
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    What do you mean 2 good seasons out of the last 8. Last time I checked 10+ win seasons are pretty good and 9 isn't really anything to pout about.
                    Run game I mean. Not the entire seasons.
                    Underwhelming production other than '08 and Bradshaw's year in 2010 which was 'ok"....but mostly considered good by our obviously extremely low standards =\

The debate is:
                    Is it all on the RBs we've had....or is it the bigger picture of the OL, etc.
                    Last edited by JPizzack; 03-25-2015, 03:51 PM.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Run game I mean. Not the entire seasons Underwhelming production other than '08 and Bradshaw's year in 2010 which was 'ok"....but mostly considered good by our obviously extremely low standards =\

The debate is:
                      It is what is always has been, which is a combination of both the oline and the RB. If it were just the oline that needs to perform, any of us would be able to do the same things on a football field as a good NFL RB. My take on Andre Williams is that he is a rookie that will get better with more experience. Ya know, what most players do. Slip is holding Williams to an impossible standard and his posts on the subject are nauseating.

Comment

Run game I mean. Not the entire seasons.
                        Underwhelming production other than '08 and Bradshaw's year in 2010 which was 'ok"....but mostly considered good by our obviously extremely low standards =\

The debate is:
                        Well we won a SB with an almost last place run game in 11, and the OL that year wasn't horrible
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                          It is what is always has been, which is a combination of both the oline and the RB. If it were just the oline that needs to perform, any of us would be able to do the same things on a football field as a good NFL RB. My take on Andre Williams is that he is a rookie that will get better with more experience. Ya know, what most players do. Slip is holding Williams to an impossible standard and his posts on the subject are nauseating.
                          Than you and I see eye to eye on this.
                          It's not like I'm claiming Williams is better than Jennings......I don't think that's the case. I'm just not ready to burn a guy at the stake for a bad season when he was already dealt a ****ty hand. How is that a fair assessment of anyone's true ability.

It's like the people who called David Carr terrible when he was drafted to Houston. Honestly, what were these people expecting of that situation??
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well we won a SB with an almost last place run game in 11, and the OL that year wasn't horrible
                            that OL WAS bad, but it got MUCH better at the end of the year if you remember once the replacements played as a unit for awhile. but your paint is a valid one.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Its still pretty ****ing surprising considering its an economy car, he probably had to have it floored for a solid amount of time for it to get that high
                              Yea its def it a lot for that car.

Comment

Than you and I see eye to eye on this.
                                It's not like I'm claiming Williams is better than Jennings......I don't think that's the case. I'm just not ready to burn a guy at the stake for a bad season when he was already dealt a ****ty hand. How is that a fair assessment of anyone's true ability.

It's like the people who called David Carr terrible when he was drafted to Houston. Honestly, what were these people expecting of that situation??
                                Nobodies "burning" him. He just needs to produce more.

Comment

Working...
                                X