• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Confirmed Dez is vagina
    You are what you eat

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      It's very difficult for me to watch House of Cards, and not see Claire and immediately think she's Princess Buttercup......it's very distracting.
      I just finished the show yesterday....are you caught up?

P.S **** Claire, and Franics too for that matter. I've never hated the main protagonists of a show so much

Comment

Confirmed Dez is vagina
        He's gay
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          You are what you eat

Well I eat the booty like groceries, what does that make me.
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Well I eat the booty like groceries, what does that make me.
            a butt head

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              a butt head
              Nope it means I'm the ****
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I hope someone makes this guy swallow a walnut whole

http://gawker.com/kids-forced-to-eat...ill-1665693781
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

That post was just ignorant man. Amber Rose is a beautiful woman.
                  I would smash. No doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

P.S **** Claire, and Franics too for that matter. I've never hated the main protagonists of a show so much
                    Im about to watch the last episode of the second season. Great show. Robin does an amazing job playing Claire. I didnt like her at first because I thought she was shady. As shady as Frank is you can usually tell what mood Franks in, not so much with Claire. I like both characters a lot but I find myself rooting against them at times. Not many shows can do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                      Damn the moral police are in rare form in the draft forum over randy gregory's failed drug test. If he falls to 9, if I am the giants, I sprint to draft him despite me wanting dan shelton. He's too good.
                      I don't know if moral police is a strong enough word for some of those clowns I 'm 62 years old G my senior year in high school 90 % of my friends smoked 1/3 of us could by booze at the time ....hard to follow this place anymore goodluck

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        I don't know if moral police is a strong enough word for some of those clowns I 'm 62 years old G my senior year in high school 90 % of my friends smoked 1/3 of us could by booze at the time ....hard to follow this place anymore goodluck
                        Hit the nail on the head B. Pot is much easier to get than booz at that age.

Comment

• Pot is so easy to get now lol even illegal. SO easy.
                          I think it was reported that around 80% of high schoolers knew exactly where to get pot, even if they didn't smoke.

Comment

• Having sad that, I don't believe most people are freaking out because it was weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              I dont think the issue is that he was smoking weed. The problem is that he's shown that he really doesn't care about football that much if he's smoking weed and he knows he's gonna be tested during the combine. All he would've had to do was not smoke weed for two weeks prior to the combine and he would've been fine. Now he's gonna be tested randomly throughout his career instead of the once yearly like the other guys.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

Not yet. Only a few episodes into current season.

If the actors make you hate the protagonists....well then they are doing a damn fine job of acting. lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X