Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im about to watch the last episode of the second season. Great show. Robin does an amazing job playing Claire. I didnt like her at first because I thought she was shady. As shady as Frank is you can usually tell what mood Franks in, not so much with Claire. I like both characters a lot but I find myself rooting against them at times. Not many shows can do that.
    Yea, that kind of goes along with my last post.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      I would smash. No doubt about it.
      I don't see how anybody would choose not to
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        I don't see how anybody would choose not to
        Dez said Rihanna was ugly because her forehead is big LOOOL
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Im about to watch the last episode of the second season. Great show. Robin does an amazing job playing Claire. I didnt like her at first because I thought she was shady. As shady as Frank is you can usually tell what mood Franks in, not so much with Claire. I like both characters a lot but I find myself rooting against them at times. Not many shows can do that.
          It's an awesome show for sure, and they're good actors. I just hope they get exposed and arrested every episode lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Dez said Rihanna was ugly because her forehead is big LOOOL
            That's just ridiculous. Rihanna is a goddess.
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Rihanna is life
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                I dont think the issue is that he was smoking weed. The problem is that he's shown that he really doesn't care about football that much if he's smoking weed and he knows he's gonna be tested during the combine. All he would've had to do was not smoke weed for two weeks prior to the combine and he would've been fine. Now he's gonna be tested randomly throughout his career instead of the once yearly like the other guys.
                well you could be right which speaks to his attitude which would be what it is weed or no weed.....That's why interviews are needed to get a feel for where the kid is at.... then make a call on him .....making a call/judging on a person you have never met based on a positive test for weed is a little closed minded......

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  That's just ridiculous. Rihanna is a goddess.
                  I would smash her too.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    I don't know if moral police is a strong enough word for some of those clowns I 'm 62 years old G my senior year in high school 90 % of my friends smoked 1/3 of us could by booze at the time ....hard to follow this place anymore goodluck
                    He's just a kid that made a silly mistake. He's young and immature. I know I was when I was in my early 20s. MH brought up a good point about passing up on Justin Houston because of a failed drug test at the combine. Houston is basically the best passrusher in football and he hasn't been in any trouble ever. Meanwhile, the bust we drafted name Marvin Austin is a benchwarming scrub for the Broncos and our pass rush sucks balls.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                      He's just a kid that made a silly mistake. He's young and immature. I know I was when I was in my early 20s. MH brought up a good point about passing up on Justin Houston because of a failed drug test at the combine. Houston is basically the best passrusher in football and he hasn't been in any trouble ever. Meanwhile, the bust we drafted name Marvin Austin is a benchwarming scrub for the Broncos and our pass rush sucks balls.
                      That's why you have to interview the kid and call him right out on his pot smoking ....don't like what you hear or how he handles himself pass him up .....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Dez said Rihanna was ugly because her forehead is big LOOOL
                        She looks like an alien.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          She looks like an alien.
                          But....you're obsessed with aliens....why do you not like her???
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            I dont think the issue is that he was smoking weed. The problem is that he's shown that he really doesn't care about football that much if he's smoking weed and he knows he's gonna be tested during the combine. All he would've had to do was not smoke weed for two weeks prior to the combine and he would've been fine. Now he's gonna be tested randomly throughout his career instead of the once yearly like the other guys.
                            You have NO idea what you're talking about with this kid at all.

                            he's actually a high character young man.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              You have NO idea what you're talking about with this kid at all.

                              he's actually a high character young man.
                              Keep working on Slip AKA The Football Genius God of War. I love seeing that guy pissed off.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                                Keep working on Slip AKA The Football Genius God of War. I love seeing that guy pissed off.
                                I could say the sky is blue and he would say it's green.

                                He just likes to argue for no reason.

                                No big deal.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X