Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I could say the sky is blue and he would say it's green.

    He just likes to argue for no reason.

    No big deal.
    He googles up just about everything and tries to use that stuff against people. He just makes me laugh.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      You have NO idea what you're talking about with this kid at all.

      he's actually a high character young man.
      Tommy can fix him up.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        But....you're obsessed with aliens....why do you not like her???
        Cause I like Chris Brown and she gave him herpes. Thats why he beat her up.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I could say the sky is blue and he would say it's green.

          He just likes to argue for no reason.

          No big deal.
          Yea, I had a run-in yesterday with him.....he brought zero points to the discussion....just a POV that "I'm right about this", and didn't once address my points. So I stopped posting. Seemed like I was repeating myself a few times, and I realized it was the equivalent of talking to a wall.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Cause I like Chris Brown and she gave him herpes. Thats why he beat her up.
            -___-

            Seem legit, Dezz........
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Just read some of the posts after mine in the Williams thread, and I see SG88 jumped and called it like he saw it. The expectations of Williams are ****ing ridiculous.

              And then Sarc comes in and does the whole troll the enemy by agreeing with them thing lmao...gets me every time!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Just read some of the posts after mine in the Williams thread, and I see SG88 jumped and called it like he saw it. The expectations of Williams are ****ing ridiculous.

                And then Sarc comes in and does the whole troll the enemy by agreeing with them thing lmao...gets me every time!
                That's what I do to stupid threads, derail them and laugh
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  That's what I do to stupid threads, derail them and laugh
                  I'm trying my best not to derail **** anymore. I'm sure I bug people when I end up getting threads closed(even though they should be closed for stupidity well before I get there lol).
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    That's what I do to stupid threads, derail them and laugh
                    I just like going in there and starting trouble. I seem to irritate the same people everytime I post nowadays. Gmen46 and downwitjpp seem to follow me to threads.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I'm trying my best not to derail **** anymore. I'm sure I bug people when I end up getting threads closed(even though they should be closed for stupidity well before I get there lol).
                      Keep on derailing them. I think it's funny when it happens.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • I know this is a dumb question, so how do you make your sig pic bigger?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                          I know this is a dumb question, so how do you make your sig pic bigger?
                          I'd find a bigger version of the picture you have, is that the size you originally found it? If so if you try to re-size that one..it might become pixilated.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            I know this is a dumb question, so how do you make your sig pic bigger?
                            You have to edit it prior to uploading it.
                            easiest way is probably if you have the pic saved to your pc, you can right click the icon, click edit which should open MS paint actually. there's a simple resize option in there. just be aware that when you enlarge a photo like the one you currently have, it's going to look like pixelated garbage quality.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                              I know this is a dumb question, so how do you make your sig pic bigger?
                              Do it on Photobucket.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • I hate when my mom is sick and there is nobody at the house with her
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X