X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Leaving work now !!!!
    haha.....now, do I wake up early...? or stay up till 6...? hmmmm decisions decisions....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Too much corn in here

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Just read some of the posts after mine in the Williams thread, and I see SG88 jumped and called it like he saw it. The expectations of Williams are ****ing ridiculous.

And then Sarc comes in and does the whole troll the enemy by agreeing with them thing lmao...gets me every time!
        I post only to entertain myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I post only to entertain myself.
          Well, that's good. Sounds like it makes you happy, and being happy is important.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            You have NO idea what you're talking about with this kid at all.

he's actually a high character young man.
            What are you basing this statement on?
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              Morehead knows him personally. They are neighbors, and MH is friends with his father.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                I agree with the old man for the most part. BUT you do have to question ones decision making when they smoke this close to the combine.

Comment

Morehead knows him personally. They are neighbors, and MH is friends with his father.
                  Thats the vibe MH gives off when discussing him
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You mean he was friends with his great, great, great grandfather.

Comment

• hey rudey....

Comment

• I watched him against my beloved Spartans in 2013 as a sophomore. He was absolutely unblockable. The kid was everywhere. By far the best player on the field.

This kid is special. He's not like Beasley who is a Combine hero. He's a football player that is completely disruptive to opposing offenses.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I watched him against my beloved Spartans in 2013 as a sophomore. He was absolutely unblockable. The kid was everywhere. By far the best player on the field.

This kid is special. He's not like Beasley who is a Combine hero. He's a football player that is completely disruptive to opposing offenses.
                          literally none of this is about his character, which you made your post about. Just sayin'
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

literally none of this is about his character, which you made your post about. Just sayin'
                            It's about the kind of football player he is for me,

Comment

• And the last major player who is NOT a WR (let's face it...WR's are different) who faced this was Justin Houston in 2011. He dropped from round 1 to the third round. We passed on him to draft Marvin Austin.
                              How has that worked out?
                              You think we could have used those 22 sacks last year?

Comment

It's about the kind of football player he is for me,
                                Then why did you say he's a guy of high character? That's why Asap George questioned it.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X