Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Ruuuudaaaay!!!!....
      Shut.The.****.Up.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Frank Underwood beat him up cause he couldnt whip votes.
        WHIP IT!! WHIP IT GOOD!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ruuuudaaaay!!!!....
          Riiiggggidyrrrrrrruuuuuudaaaaay!

Comment

• I just went to youtube and this popped up

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
            If you see them, show them this information

Comment

I just went to youtube and this popped up

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
              If you see them, show them this information
              Yea sometimes google's got jokes.....
              however...not being able to view content IS NOT very funny!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly, who has spent a lot of time praising New York Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr., has now looped in QB Eli Manning, calling him a "stone-cold killer" in the fourth quarter.

Stooone cold.

Comment

Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly, who has spent a lot of time praising New York Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr., has now looped in QB Eli Manning, calling him a "stone-cold killer" in the fourth quarter.

Stooone cold.
                  He's still stuck in a time warp going back 3 years ago ... Eli's lost that lovin feeling.
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly, who has spent a lot of time praising New York Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr., has now looped in QB Eli Manning, calling him a "stone-cold killer" in the fourth quarter.

Stooone cold.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                      He's still stuck in a time warp going back 3 years ago ... Eli's lost that lovin feeling.
                      **** you gumby, you shut your ***** mouth, or else this will happen to you!

And that's the bottom line son!!!

(Sorry....Dezz inadvertently got me started on a Stone Cold theme lol)
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Stooone cold.
                        Pretty interesting since the only time Eli had a chance to win a game vs. Chip Kelly's Eagles in the 4th quarter he threw 3 picks in three possessions.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          **** you gumby, you shut your ***** mouth, or else this will happen to you!

And that's the bottom line son!!!

(Sorry....Dezz inadvertently got me started on a Stone Cold theme lol)
                          Him and the Rock were the best. Obviously the stunner doesnt hurt....but it looks sweet.

Comment

Him and the Rock were the best. Obviously the stunner doesnt hurt....but it looks sweet.
                            I'm sure it COULD hurt depending on how you land. It probably hurt more than the Rock Bottom, which is the lamest move ever lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Last time i watched wrestling was with Junk Yard Dog and stuff.
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Well, that's good. Sounds like it makes you happy, and being happy is important.

Exactly, my friend. But it doesn't make me happy, I choose to be happy. I am the sunshine of my own life.

Dr. Wayne Dyer

Comment

Working...
                                X