This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Pretty interesting since the only time Eli had a chance to win a game vs. Chip Kelly's Eagles in the 4th quarter he threw 3 picks in three possessions.
    And here I thought Chip Kelly was a moron.

But apparently he's smart enough to be able to tell the difference between the regular season and the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      And here I thought Chip Kelly was a moron.

But apparently he's smart enough to be able to tell the difference between the regular season and the playoffs.
      On the rare occasions we actually make the playoffs....I would agree.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Its kind of late for ice cream, but we dont have ice cream. This is mayonnaise and olives. Its comfort food.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          You mean he was friends with his great, great, great grandfather.
          His great, great, great grandfather to morehead "You know my great, great, great grandson, he's a good boy you know"

this is all MH needed to be persuaded that Randy is a good boy.
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

On the rare occasions we actually make the playoffs....I would agree.

That's probably why he's able to it at all, because it just doesn't happen all that often.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              His great, great, great grandfather to morehead "You know my great, great, great grandson, he's a good boy you know"

this is all MH needed to be persuaded that Randy is a good boy.
              I want that kind of player on our defense....Period.

The kid is a force.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I want that kind of player on our defense....Period.

The kid is a force.
                He's not really a better prospect than Dupree and Duprees actually a high character guy. So why would anyone want Gregory over Dupree.
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I can't believe this broad didnt catch on. But Im probably the GOAT at using Drake lyrics.

- Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Wtf lol
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Wtf lol
                      its an actual tinder conversation that I had, used nothing but Drake lyrics
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

its an actual tinder conversation that I had, used nothing but Drake lyrics
                        No I know I see that

Interesting lol
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Another Sunday night where no sleep occurred. This shall be another interesting Monday.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• http://gawker.com/spring-breaker-fil...ter-1694466713

#StopWhitePeople2015 you all need to join the movement
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Another Sunday night where no sleep occurred. This shall be another interesting Monday.
                              Welcome to my life.....Given that I'm taking 7 courses, these last few essay filled weeks my routine has been staying up until about 2am to finish essays and waking up at 5am to get ready for class

This year cannot end any faster

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                                Welcome to my life.....Given that I'm taking 7 courses, these last few essay filled weeks my routine has been staying up until about 2am to finish essays and waking up at 5am to get ready for class

This year cannot end any faster
                                I took an addy to do an assignment yesterday at around 1 pm, it went really well. Did 2400 of 2500 words by 6 pm. Pretty good right? I then got stuck in a loop of doing nothing so it took me till 3 am to finish that last 100 words. Its now 9 AM and I still have the effects of the pill going, and Im wide ****ing awake with no drowsiness whatsoever. I smoked weed to see if it would cancel out the insomnia, naw the high came and went this addy is still ****ing going.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X